Lauren Jauregui

plot: your in love with chris's older sister.

!warnings!: mention of nudity, cursing, mentions of hickeys, mentions of sex

3rd pov:
~

I've been hanging out with Chris
Everybody thinks we're dating
Cause' I spend my weekends hanging at his house

"Hey, Lauren." You say flopping down on the living room couch. "Y/n? Don't you have your own damn house?" Lauren groans glancing at you from her phone screen. "Me and Chris are gonna study." You shrug. "Just don't study eachother." Lauren says with a grimace. "Ugh that is gross." You say throwing a couch pillow at her. "Brat." Lauren says, grabbing the pillow and throwing it back at you.

He's a part of the football team
Top of his class and he's prom king
When we study chemistry
He takes off his shirt 

You let out an exaggerated groan following Chris up the stairs. "What's your problem?" He asks confused. "You fucking stink." You say obviously as you shut the door to his room. "Whatever, let's just study." He rolls his grabbing his chemistry book out of his bag. "Change your shirt first." You say looking away with your fingers plugging your nose. Chris chuckles while rolling his eyes, but he complys with your request and takes off his practice jersey. As he's taking off the tank top that he wears underneath his jersey the door opens. "Oh my god!" The girl yells looking from you to Chris back and forth, "Lauren! They were gonna study eachother!" The girl yells out of Chris's room, and you hear four sets of feet coming up the stairs. "Dinah!" Chris yells at the girl. "Yall better not!" Yells a voice you don't recognize. "We were not." You say defensively as four girls burst into Chris's room.

But I got a secret I must confess
It's not his laugh or the way he'd dress
He's not the reason I've been thinking of love...

"Are you ready yet?!" You yell up the stairs. "Coming!" Chris yells back as he starts down the stairs in nice slacks with a dark blue dress shirt on. "Oh, you clean up nicely." You smirk at the boy. "Shut up." He rolls his eyes. You couldn't help but take a glance at Lauren in her light blue blouse, jean jacket and jeans. As you look her up and down she notices and smirks at you, you then quickly look away. You hear Taylor chuckle and glare at the younger which causer her to laugh harder.

Every weekend when we hangout
I lose my cool when she's around...
And I don't know if this is just a crush...

"Hey, los- where's Chris?" Lauren asks as she comes into her brother's room. "He offered to help Taylor with something." You bot removing your eyes from the screen. "Lame." She's says before flopping down on the bed next to you. "What are we watching?" She asks grabbing popcorn from your hand as you blush slightly. "I don't know. Chris put it on." You shrug. Lauren huffs grabbing the TV remote and pressing the back button. "The devil wears prada." Lauren hums, before pressing play again, and grabbing another handful of popcorn. "Mhm." You hum, your eyes glued to the screen. You didn't notice watching you and not the movie.

How do I find
The words to tell him?
I'm in love with Chris's sister...

"Y/n, I need to talk to you." Lauren says walking into the living room. "Ok." You nod, getting up and following her to her room. When you got up to her room she shut the door, then pressed you up against her wall. There you stood, with your best friends older sisters lips presses against yours. "Wha-" You go to ask pulling away. "I'm in a very deep like with you." She interrupts. "Oh." You gasp looking at her like a deer in front of a semi with very bright head lights. "Oh, you don't feel the same do you?" She asks pulling away from you, "If you don't then we can just forg-" You cut off her rambling by pulling her into another kiss. "I feel the same." You say breathlessly into the kiss. "Good to know." She smiles against your lips.