Sister!Lena Luthor

plot: she gets a concerning call
!TW!: mentions of lilian luthor (and i think that speaks for itself, sorta)
3rd pov:
~
The group of friends were pulled from their game as Lena's phone rang, she sighed picking it up and hoping it wasn't work. "Oh, it's Y/n." Lena said slightly suprised, since the two of you hadn't talked in a while. "Put it on speaker. I miss the little rugrat." Alex said from the other couch. "Hey, Y/n." Lena said answering the call and putting it on speaker. "Lena, do you remember when we would play hide and seek, when we were kids?" You ask. "You bring that up because you used to cheat." Lena says fondly. "I did not." "Absoloutley you did. You used to hide in mothers office even thought we weren't aloud in there." "Once maybe." "No. All the time." "Well why was it so hard for you to find me?" You ask panting slightly. "'Cause I was scared. I didn't want to break the rules." "Or maybe you were hoping mother would catch me and punish me." "No I wasn't scared I'd get caught, I was scared for you, Y/n." Lena says truthfully, "Why do you bring up hide and seek?" She asks after a moment of silence. "Because you're never gonna find me." You say, hanging up before Lena could get another word in.

~~~~~~