Chapter 14: A new begining

(Normal pov)

Valka was the first one to wake up the following morning, sitting up from bed, she stretched her stiff muscles and yawned softly. Looking down to her right, she smiled warmly at the sight of her son/lover still soundly asleep. Last night was a dream come true, being intimate with Hiccup was everything she could've ever asked for; it was passionate, powerful, hot, pleasurable, and a big step in their relationship.

Valka almost got up to cook their morning meal, but when she noticed Hiccup's morning erection standing proudly, Valka bit her lower lip at the sight and she decided she could have a little fun with waking him. Slowly edging the covers further down, Hiccup grunted and rolled onto his back, but didn't wake. Valka carefully moved around until she was straddling his leg, finally looking at him up close and without his wandering hands distracting her from exploring his impressive cock.

Hiccup was beautiful in all the right places.

Leaning down, Valka grasped his cock and pressed a kiss to the tip, causing Hiccup to groan lightly. Smiling to herself, Valka then licked him from base to the tip, which caused his cock to twitch in her grasp and Hiccup to moan lightly. Sticking her tongue out, Valka swirled her tongue around the head of Hiccup's cock and she moaned as pre-cum wept from the slit and slid down on her tongue. Valka then enveloped Hiccup's cock in her mouth and bobbed slowly, she also grasped his cock in her hand stroked him to further hardness.

Awaking from the grip of sleep, Hiccup watched with bated breath as Valka slowly started to bob her head up and down on his rigid cock, his breath coming quickly as the warm wetness of her mouth envelops his manhood again and again. She then grips his squirming hips with her hands, using them to brace herself as she starts to move more quickly.

The woman opens her eyes to glance up at him, blushing as their eyes meet while she caresses him so very intimately. He smiles lazily at her, stroking her cheek tenderly with his hand as she continues to suck eagerly on him. At his touch she moans again, sending a shiver through his body as he feels the resulting vibrations in his manhood.

As she watches the pleasure on her son's face, Valka moves all the more vigorously, stroking him with her lips and tongue, eagerly caressing every inch of his hard cock that she can manage to take in. Despite the flush in her cheeks at him watching her do this, she keeps her eyes determinedly fixed on his, taking him into her mouth over and over again.

Moving one of her hands, she cups his balls, tenderly caressing them with delicate care. Hiccup then grips her head tightly and gasps as her fingers lightly play over the flesh of his scrotum. He struggles to keep his eyes open so he can continue to stare into her gaze. After a little while, he loses the battle and closes his eyes, and letting out an erotic moan.

Valka smiles widely as best as she can with him in her mouth at the sight of his eyelids falling shut. This was an act she never did with Stoick during their marriage, but as she's servicing Hiccup like this, she loves the feeling she was getting from pleasuring him like this, of being in control while he's at her mercy.

She continues to take his cock into her mouth, moaning and sucking on him eagerly, and hungrily. She'd sometimes stop to lick his length, swirling her tongue around the swollen head or licking his balls. Soon enough, she gets frustrated at being only able to take so much of him in, she tries her best to take more of him into her mouth, pushing him inside as far as she can manage. Hiccup's hips start to move with her as his breathing comes in heavy gulps, his hand gripping her head as she moves her lips and tongue over the top half of his length. She finds this quite difficult to take more of him in and quickly decides they'll need to practice this so she can rectify that.

''G-Gods, Valka, you're amazing.'' Hiccup moaned out while massaging her head, causing her to moan in appreciation.

She pulled back to catch her breath. With her stroking Hiccup's cock and the sound of her heavy panting, it was a miracle the young man didn't burst at the sight before him.