Chapter 20: Surprise gesture

(Hiccup's pov)

Warmth.

Comfort.

The world was cozy and utterly blissful.

Against my naked body was a warm, toned, curvy, and soft body pressed against my own; her gentle form molded perfectly to how I lay in our bed. My arms tighten around her, and a gentle sigh fills my ears as she presses back closer against me. Long auburn hair covers my face, tickling me as my breath spills out over her smooth neck, the captured heat billowing back over my face.

This must be Valhalla on Midgard, surely.

I squeeze my arms around her again, and I'm rewarded by her body moving against mine, trying to nestle in even more closely. Her arm covers my own; gripping it and squeezing. My lips press against the back of her neck, lingering against her skin lovingly. She sighs happily, pushing her plush, pert backside against my groin, causing my cock to grow erect.

My hand slides up to cup her breast, squeezing her gently, rubbing her nipple to elicit a soft moan from her lips. I'm about to do more when she rolls over to face me, looking at me with sleepy eyes. The smile that greets me fills my heart with happiness as I stare back into those enchanting eyes of hers. She looks simply beautiful in the morning light of the sun's first rays spilling into the Dragon Sanctuary, bathing her face with divine illumination. The longer she looks at me, the more she smiles, and the more I smile at her in return.

She's mine.

And I'm hers.

I wouldn't have it any other way.

We then leaned in to greet each other with a kiss, but the wails of the newly born Haddock girls shatter the moment, causing me to sigh heavily and Valka to laugh lightly.

"This was my favorite part of my time with you when you were but a babe," her voice was dripping with sarcasm, causing me to snicker. "I certainly hope you're up to the challenge of fathering your twin sisters."

"I up to the challenge," I reassured my mother while running a hand through my sleep tousled hair. "Now then, let's get these girls something to eat, or rather take the milk from those lovely breasts of yours."

"Of course," Valka yawned as she stretched out her stiff muscles with a contented sigh. "Would you get our food while I get the girls?"

"My pleasure."

I pecked Valka's lips, causing her to hum happily and the two of us got out of bed and threw on some clothes and momentarily went our separate ways. It had been twenty-four hours since my little sisters entered this world and the prospect of fathering them was both exciting and nerve-wracking, merely because they'd come to realize that their father is actually their older brother. It's a conversation that cannot be avoided, once Kari and Ingrid were of proper age, they'd either ask who their father was or they would figure out that I played a part in their existence.

Once I entered the dining chambers, I was greeted by Toothless and Cloudjumper, both dragons greeted me either with licks on the cheek on pressing their heads into my belly and letting out purrs that suited a pampered cat. The sounds of approaching footsteps suddenly reached my ears, as did the sounds of babies, causing me to turn around and smile warmly at the sight of Valka carrying Kari and Ingrid in her arms. I sighed happily while making my approach to my girls and kissed both my daughters and sisters on their heads, causing the bundles of joy to coo out happily and reach for me.

"Oh, what's this? You want me to hold you both, hmm?"

I then took my sisters out of Valka's arms and cradled them gently. "How are my little sister's doing this morning, hmm?" Both babies reached for the necklace I had on, smiling at the adorable sight, I then leaned down ever so slightly so that both babies can touch the pendant of Stormcutter and Night Fury scales that were fused together.