Chapter 18: Affection

A/N: Here's another hot slice of lemon pie for you guys. Hope you enjoy it!

(Normal pov)

Hiccup and Valka's armor, gear, and clothes were scattered along the ground of their bed chambers, which was dark and silent... save for the shallow breathing, wanton female moans, and the erotic sound of sweaty skin slapping against sweaty skin on their bed.

There was only one lone candlelight flickering in the entire room, illuminating auburn hair and sleeked, freckled skin.

If anyone had walked in, they would be greeted to the sight of both Hiccup and Valka stark naked on their bed, the feral dragon woman was on her hands and knees, her head falling forward with wanton moans fleeing her mouth while her handsome son had his hands on her hips and taking her from behind ruthlessly.

They had been making love to each other for hours, every dragon in the Sanctuary had succumbed to sleep long ago, but Hiccup and Valka were engulfed in passion and love, which prevented them from going to sleep just yet.

Hiccup filled her perfectly, buried inside her while his lower stomach pressed against her pert, firm backside, groaning as she shuddered in pleasure. He rolled his hips in long, deep motions that always hit her in just the perfect spots, he then wrapped himself around her back and began placing tender kisses against the back of her neck as well as her cheek.

"Gods Valka, you feel so good on my cock," Hiccup murmured in her ear, rolling his hips in slow, deep thrusts to savor the feel of her wrapped around his cock, causing Valka to mewl out weakly and push back against his thrusts, back arching up in pleasure at both hearing Hiccup's words and his cock hitting her deeply. Seeing Valka pushing back against him, watching her hips meeting every thrust he made caused Hiccup to moan in delight. The silky pressure of her body was too good for Hiccup and his fingers dug into her backside, letting him bury himself even deeper than before.

His pace increased steadily, hitting her harder, deeper, faster, one hand staying braced on her hip while the other slipped down under her and pressed to where they were joined, a low chuckle rumbling in his chest when he felt her whole body shake with pleasure. But he liked to watch her when she came apart, pulling out of her body, Valka let out a whine of disapproval, but he reassured her with a tender kiss while rolling her onto her back. Taking a brief moment to lay eyes on Valka, the young man felt as though all his breath had been robbed from his lungs. Seeing the feral woman splayed out along their bed, her long auburn hair free from its braids was spread out along the bed, her naked body was both flushed and sleeked with sweat, and her eyes were half hooded and swimming with arousal and love towards Hiccup, who loomed over her. His intense gaze made Valka shake with anticipation and the scent of her arousal tangible on the air... making Hiccup felt like a god.

"Gods, you're so beautiful Valka."

A delicate flush caused her cheeks to warm up, but Valka smiled at Hiccup's words and she also flashed him a playful smirk. "Flattery will only get you so far, my dear boy," she then curled her index finger, a gesture to come to her, "now finish what you started and make your mother come."

Her words caused Hiccup's arousal to burn hotter than ever, he then took his cock and rubbed the tip along her soaking folds, causing her to gasp at the hot friction. He then slid back inside her, causing them both to moan out happily, Hiccup then took hold of Valka's curvy hips and lifted her until the woman resided on his lap. The position they were in was powerfully intimate; both of them embracing each other, their foreheads resting against each other, her bare breasts pressing against his toned chest, and the way Hiccup and Valka looked at each other was enough for them both to reach blissful climax prematurely.