Chapter 30: Together

A/N: Kinky smut inbound. I want to thank you guys for sticking with me on this one, I know that this is a depraved ship, but I've already explained why I ship Hiccup and Valka in the author's note on the first chapter. Anyway, onwards to the final chapter.

(Normal pov)

The flight back home was just as joyous as their marriage was. Hiccup and Valka smiled at each other whenever they locked eyes, the young man even whooping out in euphoria which caused Valka to laugh heartily; bending slightly and placing a hand on her belly. Seeing her light up made Hiccup's pulse quicken, she was so perfect.

And she was his for the remainder of their days.

Hiccup beamed at her from Toothless' back when Cloudjumper levelled out beside them. Valka smiled back, breathing deeply and letting the familiar chill of the higher air wash over her skin. The clothing she had on for their wedding didn't really suit her for flying well, but she wasn't flying for aerial acrobatics. Just enjoying time with her husband and their dragons.

Gods, her husband. A small laugh escaped her, smile fixing itself to her face. She could never have imagined that her own son could have become such a good friend throughout the time they just started to get to know each other, but then their feelings grew and they became so much more. And yet there they were, newly married, with their growing family flying around her and many more members to swell the Haddock's numbers in time.

"And what are you giggling about?" Hiccup inquired teasingly while looking down at Ingrid, who was secured in a satchel strapped to his torso.

"Oh, I'm simply reflecting on the first time we met and what years of companionship have led us to," Valka kissed the back of Kari's head as she yawned, "who would have thought the gods have led us to this moment, huh?"

"Yeah," Hiccup said in agreement before giving her a concerned look. "You're not... regretting it, are you?"

"Of course not!" Valka huffed out in offense, causing Hiccup to wince and give her an apologetic look for doubting their love and connecting for that brief second. "I just... well, I never would have thought this is how we'd come together."

"Well, here we are, and I don't feel ashamed about how I feel about you," Hiccup then cocked his head in question. "How about you?"

"No regrets," Valka smiled, "none at all."

Satisfied with his mother's words, Hiccup returned his attention to flying and making sure the little bundle strapped to his torso was secured. It didn't take the Haddock's long to return back home to the Dragon Sanctuary, but it was now early evening. The day had been long, joyful, and one that Hiccup would never forget. Once they entered their home, they made their way into the inner sanctum of the Sanctuary and made their way to their living chambers. Both Kari and Ingrid were now fast asleep, so Hiccup offered to take both little girls to their shared crib. Carefully setting down both babies in their crib, Hiccup leaned down and kissed their foreheads and then made his way to his and Valka's bed chambers.

Once there, Valka pulled Hiccup into a passionate kiss, one that caught him off guard at first, but one he happily returned. The two dragon riders pulled away from each other's lips to catch their breath. Hiccup placed a tender hand on Valka's cheek, causing the woman to close her eyes, purr happily, and lean into his loving touch.

"Today has been the happiest day of my life," Hiccup murmured as he caressed her cheek, "I can't stress this enough, but you make me so happy Mom. I love you."

"Mmm, I love you too, Hiccup," Valka then looked into his eyes and smiled warmly at him.

The two came together again in a sweet, passionate kiss, one that left them both lightheaded and giddy. As they embraced each other while continuing their sensual kiss, Valka smiled against his lips when she felt his arousal poking her abdomen.