62 pt 1

Miguel's POV

"Alessandro, can you hear me?" I yelled. He had become unconscious. "Stay with me, Alessandro, don't go!" He was put on a stretcher by the paramedics.

"We're going to take him to Venice. The hospitals here in Milan are packed." I was told by a paramedic.

"How did this happen?" I asked the police.

"We don't know yet because there is no evidence to prove but I have some suspicions. We need to wait for the knife to be removed, and then we can press charges. Clearly, this is an attempted murder."

"He's got surveillance cameras. There's one of them in the dining room and the balcony." I said pointing to them.

"Thank you Mr De La Cruz. We will deal with the rest from here." He said writing information in his notepad. I walked out of the house and got in my car. I had a gut feeling it was someone from Damien's gang or maybe Dylan because I blew up his warehouse. I turned the engine on and started driving.

Imani's POV

"No he won't be home in a while," I said continuing my FaceTime call with Charity and Shanice.

"Don't worry Imani he is looking out for his cousin." Shanice said trying to cheer me up.

"Thank you guys. I'm so glad I've talked to you two today. I can make a cup of tea and sleep."

"We're glad too. Talk to you soon," they both said, ending the FaceTime call. I got up from the bed to make a coffee. The candles were lit, I cleaned our hotel room. Suddenly I heard a knock at the door. I felt so relieved, I put my red see through robe on. Miguel likes it.

"Hey ba-" I opened the door but it wasn't him

"Hey ba-" I opened the door but it wasn't him. It was another man. He had black hair, tanned skin and looked to be in his early 30's. "Can I help you?"

"Thought I was your husband?" He asked. I quickly ran into the bedroom and quickly grabbed Miguel's Versace robe.

"Who are you?"

"Dylan Linguine." I opened my door and tried to push him out.

"Ohh. I know who you are. Those type of people that knock on doors to advertise their pasta brands. I don't need any linguine. I prefer fettuccine." He cleared his throat and shook his head.

"I don't sell pasta. Can I speak to you." He said seriously. I walked him to the living room.

"Give me a second." I walked back into the room, grabbed my Glock 43 and walked back in. "Care to explain why you're here? Are you here to see my husband? Because he is not here." He stepped in, analyzing the room.

"No. Your husband threatened me to give him 20K and if I didn't, he told me he would kill my wife and kids. He told his men to beat me up then blew up my warehouse and watched it burn." He leaned closer to me and spoke. "You know what he said when he watched it burn?" I shook my head. "He said it looked like 4th of July fireworks."

"And...why are you telling me this?" I asked. "You gave away our private information and secretly planned to attack us. What?" I paused "You expected to be safe?"

"I did but I didn't do any harm."

"Get out!" I yelled. "When you leaked that information you put Miguel and I in danger and our family's privacy at risk. You were supposed to be dead. He spared you because I told him not to kill anyone." He grinned.

"And I'm very grateful but I'm here to warn you. I need 100K for my warehouse or else."

"Or else what Mr Linguine? Don't think you can come to my house and threaten me while you comfortably sit your idiotic ass of my couch?"

"Or else say goodbye to Miguel, Israel, your mom, dad and your fragile little grandma, Rasheeda." He said.

"Fuck you. 100K? For your stupid warehouse?" He stood up and grabbed my neck.

"Listen you little bitch." He shouted in my ears. "If you don't give me the money I'll make sure I'll give you away to my gang so they can torture you and I will kill your family." He said still holding my neck and his grip tightened.

"I-I won't-" before I could take in enough oxygen to speak. The door swung open and it was Miguel

"What the fuck is this?" He hit Dylan's jaw, causing him to let go of me. He held his jaw and looked up at Miguel.

"Get the fuck out of my sight and don't ever think about coming back." Dylan got up without any hesitation and rushed out of the hotel room. Miguel kissed me on the forehead and walked me to the room. "Are you okay?" I nodded. I'm in Mafia, this is normal life now?

"How is he?" I asked.

"He's in a stable condition. I think he will be okay in a few days." He said drawing circles on my thigh until he felt something. He pulled it out and saw the Glock. "I'll take care of that." I gave it to him and he put it away. "What did he say to you?" He asked.

"He told me everything you told me. That you beat him up and blew up his warehouse. He threatened me to give him 100K for his warehouse and told me he would torture me and kill my family."

"I'm sorry I wasn't there." I saw the look on his face. He was looking so dissatisfied with himself.

"I get scared when you leave me alone, especially here." He took off his shirt, picked me up and put me in bed.

"I'm sorry. Things are going to happen and it's going to be dangerous if I take you with me." He sighed, resting his head in his arms.

"Okay but please leave me somewhere safe." I answered.

"Ok. We should go to sleep. It's late." He says picking me up and tucking me in bed.

Miguel's POV

Imani fell asleep as soon as I tucked her in bed. I was feeling so overwhelmed. I just wanted this day to end. When I was sure that Imani was in a deep sleep, I got on my knees to pray.

"Heavenly father. It's been a while since the accident. When I heard the doctors read Imani's results, I felt like I was living a lie. You have done so much for me and her and you've blessed us with more than we could ever have. Imani serves You truly, and cannot remain barren anymore in Jesus' name. I see her pain and I know you hear her cries. Please give us a child, Lord. I refuse from my life and marriage every form of barrenness and infertility in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen."

Hope you all enjoyed this chapter.

Who's POV's do y'all want more of? Gabrielle, Isabelle, Israel or Veronica?

Thank you so much for the support guys. I love you guys all for the support and I see the votes and comments. It really makes me happy and gives me motivation.