21

Imani's POV

*a bit of mature content*

I woke up on top of Miguel. He was still sleeping. I smiled at him and went back to sleep. I slowly got off him but he pulled me back and rested his hands on my ass.

"Miguel, wake up." I said shaking him. He groaned at me and sat up while I was still on him.

"Why are you shaking me like that?" He asked.

"I was trying to wake you up." I exclaimed. He lifted me up. I tried to get down but his grip is so strong. I don't wanna end up falling for him.

We entered the bathroom and he placed me on the chair.

Miguel's POV

The way Imani woke me up this morning turned me on completely. She stood infront of the mirror brushing her teeth. I joined her and finished. We had the same mirror but our own sinks.

She was finally done brushing her teeth. "Come on. We are going to take a shower." I said pulling her to me. She froze and looked at me.

"We?" She asked.

"Yeah." I responded.

"Miguel. No. I can't." She backed away from me.

"Come on Imani."

"I can't do that knowing that you don't really love me. I'm going to take a shower somwhere else." She said walking out of the bathroom.

I sighed and turned the shower on. I know that I don't love her. I love Hazel because she is carrying my child but a part of me will always like Imani. Hazel is nothing like her.

Before I stepped in the shower, I called one of the maids to bring my clothes and Imani's clothes to our house. After that I stepped in the shower and cleaned myself.

Imani's POV

I stood underneath the water and let it run down on me. After having my shower I got out and wrapped my towel around me.

As I was going back to my room, I heard the doorbell ring. I looked at the camera screen and saw Adele one of the maids from Gabby's house.

I opened the door. "Goodmorning Mrs. De La Cruz." Adele said to me.

"Morning Adele," I said hugging her. "How have you been?"

"Great," she shouted. "I just came to drop off some clothes for you guys. Oh and here are your hair products."

"Thank you so much Adele." She placed the clothes in the living room. She walked back out and waved at me. "Bye."

I shut the door, got the clothes and walked into the elevator. After it reached the top floor I got out and walked into my room.

Miguel was still in the shower. I got out my clothes and picked a cute outfit.