47 pt 1

3 days later

Miguel's POV

"Imani!" I call her name. I've searched this big house from top to bottom looking for the car keys but they aren't there. I was all dressed and ready for church and now we cant find the keys. "Imani!" I call her louder this time.

"I'm coming! We've not 20 other cars in the garage. Why do you always wanna drive that Black Ferrari? Drive the black Bugatti instead!" She shouts as she's coming downstairs trying to put on her other hoop earings.

"Fine." I say and turn around. She rushes up to me and fixes my collar and tie.

"Look at you. Treasuring that Ferrari of yours and wasting your prepare for church time and turning into find keys time." She fixes my hair for me and cups my cheek. I look down at her and she looks at me. She kisses my cheek and walks away. "Let's go."

Imani's gonna be leading worship at her church today. She used to go there when she was young until her parents moved to another state and now we're here in New York, she's back.

"Okay." I grab her purse and our phones and head to the car. I analyse Imani's outfit. She was wearing a pink top that wasn't buttoned all the way up showing her cleavage and a pencil skirt. She was looking hella sexy, I won't lie but I don't want people thinking she is going to church to draw attention. "Imani, fix your shirt."

She looks at it and only does one button

She looks at it and only does one button. With great satisfaction, I open the car and she gets in. I get in the car myself and drive off.

"I hope we make it in time. The stare you get when you walk in late is embarassing," Imani stated.

"Especially black church. One day when I was young we turned up to church late and mom gave me a long lecture." I added. Imani laughs to herself and I laugh along with her.

***Church***

I parked the car and opened the door for Imani. She grabbed her purse and I locked the car. I held her by the waist and we both made it to the front of the church. We were greated by ushers who led us to the front of the church in the 3rd row.

The service hadn't started yet. Imani and I sat down and yes of course, people started looking at us.

"Our parents are here." Imani said whispering to me.

"Where?" I asked

"Look at the back." I turned around and saw Imani's parents and my parents sitting at the back. Along with my sisters, and Israel.

The piano started playing and the service started. "Goodmorning church. I'm pastor Davis for those of you who don't know. I wanna welcome the newcomers to our church. I hope you have a blessed service. Can I get an Amen!" He said and the whole church shouted , Amen. "Come on we're talking about Jesus here, can I get an Amen!!" The church shouts an even louder Amen.