36 pt 2

40 votes for next chapter
❤❤❤

Miguel's POV

"I came inside you." Imani looked at me and froze.

"You playing. You always have protection on, baby. You really think you can fool me?" She laughed and I shook my and looked her in the eyes.

"I'm serious."

"Miguel?" She remained silent and closed her eyes. She didn't move or make any sound.

"Imani, please say something." I grabbed her hands. I was feeling so bad right now but the way she made me feel before. I was in too deep that I forgot.

"I don't know what to say, Miguel. What if we're not prepared? I thought you had protection. I don't wanna blame anything on you-" I cut her off.

"Amour. I'm sorry I got carried away but what if we are prepared? We can make this happen?" She sighed.

"Babe. I'm 19, only 19 and what am I gonna tell my parents if I become pregnant? That I had sex in a car?" She pulled her hands from me.

"No. Your suppose to say that you had sex in a car at a park."

"Miguel, I'm going to kill you."

"Amour?" I called her. "Amour? Imani, I'm serious. I want your attention."

"Miguel, I'm actually really scared right now. I'm in the middle of my cycle which means that I have a high chance of becoming pregnant."

The word pregnant kept replaying in my head. I wasn't ready to know if she is or not. I just wanted her to remain calm.

"I know you're scared, love, but whatever happens I will always be here. I just want you to calm down and relax." She nodded and covered her half-naked body. I got in the driver's seat and put my shirt back on.

"Where are we going?" Imani asked resting her arms on my laps.

"I was planning on going to take Olivia from Hazel but you look so frustrated. I don't think you would like to see her."

"I don't mind going to Hazel's but I'll be in the car." I nodded and started driving to Hazel's house.

The ride was quiet and peaceful. I turned to Imani who was continuously tapping her phone. She was fidgeting with her phone case then her hair.

I don't know what was going on in her head. She sank into her seat and I kept my eyes on the road.

"Imma play some music." She said connecting her phone to the car.

No guidance by Chris Brown and Drake was playing at a soft volume in the background. Imani was lip-syncing the words.

When we arrived at Hazel's house, I turned off the music and sat in the car for a little. Last time I left Imani in the car like this she was kidnapped and now she might be pregnant because I forgot about my pull out game.

"Let's go," I say squeezing her ass. "You have no say at all in this one cause last time you were kidnapped."

"I don't want to go."

"Come on Amour." She starts to tear up.

"I can't do this. You just found out that Olivia isn't yours and I might be carrying your true child. We're gonna have our own kids soon." I caressed her cheek and drew circles on her palm.

"We're going to make 6 beautiful kids baby."

"Will you be having the remaining 5 cause I ain't about to give birth to 6 kids." I smile at how cute she is when she talks and how she doesn't notice.