57 pt 1

🌼please vote for next chapter plz

*2 weeks later*

Miguel's POV

"Miguel!" I heard Imani scream, waking me out of my sleep. I got up out of bed and turned the lights on. I scratched my eyes and looked at her. This woman wakes me up at...I checked the time on my phone. 4 am! F*cking 4 am. She scratched her head and put her bonnet back on.

"Why are you screaming?"I asked her, trying not to sound upset about it or anything. I was just seriously curious because she hadn't done this ever since she was pregnant or something. She looked at me and rested her head in her hands. "Babe? Imani? Whats wrong?" I said walking towards her and standing in front of her. "Are you okay? Sounded like you were having a bad dream."

"I-I" She stuttered. I sat next to her and gave her bit more time to put her words together. "I had a nightmare." she said looking at me, holding my hand, and leaning on my shoulder. "Miguel they took everything from me. They took my parents, my brother, your sisters, and your parents." She got off my shoulder and looked at me with watery eyes. "They took you."

"Hold up. Who did?"

"These big men in suits. They told me that if I wouldn't join their Mafia and leave you, they would kill the people I love and-and I didn't leave you. I stayed with you because I love you then they took each and every one of you. Killed before my eyes. I saw you fall down and before you died you called my name and then when I woke up." I pulled her close to me and rubbed her back and kissed her forehead.

"It's okay Imani. It was just a dream, okay? Lets go back to sleep." I said tucking her back in bed. She stared at the ceiling. I walked to my side of the bed.

"I don't wanna sleep. It felt so real..." she said turning to face me.

"Staying awake won't help, Imani."

"But what if I wake up and you're gone?"

"Imma be right here laying next you." She looked at me and nodded.

"Will you stay, until I fall asleep?" She asked.

"I'll be here until you fall asleep." I answered. "Get closer and I'll hold you until you fall asleep." She got closer to me and I held her tight. After approximately 10 minutes, she fell asleep and I went back to sleep.

*11 AM - MORNING*
I woke up and got out of bed. I looked back at the bed and Miguel wasn't there. I checked the bathroom, closet and toilet. He wasn't there. I decided to have a shower first before checking downstairs because I was sweating so much in my sleep. I was also glad that I'm no longer on my period. Like I hate being a woman sometimes.

I walked into the bathroom and locked the door. I stepped into the shower and cleaned my body with my Shea butter bar soap for my body, Shea butter sugar scrub for my armpits, knees, elbows and thighs, my and my Shea butter body wash for my body and African black soap just for my face. When I got out, I dried myself and applied my Shea body butter on.

After that I put on my deodorant and Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium perfume. I put on my bra and panties set and walked out of the bathroom to find a simple outfit for today. I looked in my suitcase since I hadn't unpacked my bag properly ever since I arrived here. I put on my champion tracksuit set, put my 4c/4b hair in a bun and walked out of the room.

I walked out the room and downstairs. I heard Miguel singing downstairs. I laughed to myself because of how cute he sounded. He wasn't the best singer but I love his voice. He's my man and I love everything about him from head to toe. I walked into the living room and gashed when I saw him in the kitchen. He was wearing sweatpants, shirtless while cooking something on the stove.