63

Mature Content 😬🤭😏

Miguel's POV 

"You booked a ride for us?" Imani asked me, smiling. 

"Yes. A private one." She gave me a sly grin as she gazed out the window. Our hands slowly entwined, and we sat quietly for the duration of the journey. We arrived there a few minutes later. I opened the door for Imani, and her face brightened as she took in the beauty of the capital.

"You really love me don't you?" She hugged me and rested her face on my chest as she said it again.

She is so grateful. 

"Imani look at me." She brushed her tears away and shifted her gaze elsewhere. "Take a look at me." She raised her eyes to me. "I adore you. I love everything about you. So let's go on this ride so I can shower you with all my love." As we boarded the boat, she became speechless and wrapped her arm around mine.

When we got in, the driver turned on the record player, and in the background, Bob Dylan's Make You Feel My Love was playing.

Imani's POV 

As Miguel caressed my right hand, I rested my head on his shoulder and took in the scenery.

Miguel adores me, and I was overcome with emotion. He loves the real me, and I thought I'd never find someone like him, but I did, and I adore him. He hasn't even considered abandoning me in all this time. He is someone I adore.

"Amour?" He said to me. I hummed in response. "You're quiet. What are you thinking about?"

"I'm thinking about you and I" He turned to me and smiled.

"Yesterday too?". He said referring to us having sex yesterday.

Yes and I want to do it. Right now.

"Yes. I do." I could feel my cheeks heating up as I turned away from him. 

Why am I so jittery?

We'd been on the cruise for about an hour and it was starting to get a little cold. I rubbed my shoulders and leant back against Miguel. He then removed his blazer.

"Here." He said giving it to me. 

Ladies this is why you never bring your jacket to a date!

He held it up for me as I put it on.

"Thanks." I said leaning on him again. As the night became darker, the stars began to twinkle. I looked at Miguel and he began to smile. "What?" I replied, smiling back.

He took my hand in his and said, "This is good." His olive green eyes were fixed on mine as he leaned in. Our lips brushed against each other without hesitation. His hands moved from my waist to the back of my dress. I backed away as he began to unzip it.

"Miguel. We can't do this here." I whispered.

"Shh, relax baby. This is a private session. No one will see. Not even the press." He whispered back.

"All right.,  I gasped. We continued to kiss. He unzipped the back of my dress and unclipped my bra. Miguel pulled away.

"Signore. Per favore, portaci in un posto privato? (Sir. Please take us somewhere private?)" He said to the driver.

"Sì." The man replied.

"Take off your clothes." Miguel whispered.

He wants to do it here? Right now? What if we fall in the river? I don't care how big the boat is I'm still scared.