24 pt 2

Imani's POV

I woke up in a dark room. It was pitch black and I couldn't see a thing. I moved my arm but I couldn't move it any further. My hands were tied and so were my legs.

Where am I and what am I doing here. All I remember was getting grabbed by a man wearing black and ending up here. Suddenly I heard a man screaming and it all ended with a single gunshot.

I gasped as I felt someone place their hand on my cheek. "Sei quello eh? (You're the one huh?)" I heard a male voice say in Italian. I ignored him and shut my eyes. "Imani Pretorious o dovrei dire de la Cruz? (Imani Pretorious or should I say De La Cruz?)" He said with a small laugh. "Answer me before I slit your throat." He demanded.

"Yes, I am. Care to explain why you kidnapped me?" I asked without fear. It was still dark. I looked around the room as if I could see him there. I felt my phone vibrate, in my bra. He placed his in my pocket but he didn't find it. It vibrated again. He chuckled and slowly put his hands into my shirt then my bra.

I tried to push him away from touching me further but my hands were still tied up. "I can't believe what you're doing! Untie me, now. Do you have any idea what deep shit you're in?!" He squeezed my boobs then took my phone.

"No wonder why he married you." He laughed. "Call you're husband and let him know you're alright. If you tell him anything about being here you will never see him again." He passed me my phone and called Miguel's number. Miguel answered breathing heavily.

"Imani? Imani? sh!t where are you?" He asked.

"I'm at the club," I answered.

"Up to this time. You left me last night without letting me know. Do you know what the time is? It's afternoon and you're telling me you're at the club?"

"I just needed some space," I said trying not to let out any tear.

"Space. I've been worried about you ever since last night. I called you like a million times and I didn't get any sleep too. Fucking get back home now." Before I could answer the phone the man cut.

My tummy grumbled. I hadn't eaten anything for hours. "Good. I got some questions princess and if you don't answer them correctly, you'll be punished."

"What type of punishment will I get?" I asked. I felt him stand up.

"Why don't you answer my questions incorrectly and find out?"

"Can you please turn on the light I can't see you and you definitely won't be able to see me."

"Shut the fück up. Sheesh." He turned the lights on. I squinted from the bright light. After fully opening my eyes I looked around the room. The walls were blood red. The whole room was decorated in red and black. I saw his tall figure. He wore dark shades and the same black outfit as last night. This time I noticed a small white rose on his shirt.

"How did you meet Miguel?" He asked.

"How do you even know him?" I asked.

"You know what I'm fed up with you. Just fücking answer my question." I laughed.

"I'm fed up with you too. Just fücking let me go."

"How did you meet this asshole?" He asked.

"I met him at a zoo, okay. I was at the zoo feeding a bunch of baby penguins. My bucket was empty and suddenly he gave me his bucket. A few weeks later after going to the zoo multiple times, he asked me on a date and that's how we ended up getting married." I stopped talking and noticed that he was just looking at my breasts and whole body. "My eyes are up here perv," I shouted.