34

Imani's POV

"Okay baby. I'm gonna get ready. It's already 4:30." I walk awau from him and he slaps my a$$. "Babe! Go get ready." He chuckles.

I put my hair down and started doing my make up. After 30 minutes I was done. I put on a pretty blue dress and walked out of my wardrobe. I walked into the bedroom and Miguel wasn't there.

I shrugged my shoulders and grabbed my clutch

I shrugged my shoulders and grabbed my clutch. I closed the door and made my way downstairs. I looked at Miguel who was dressed in a suit. He looked so hot. He looked at me and had the same facial expression.

"Amour? You look beautiful." He walks up to me. I twirl around for him. "You looking like a Queen that don't take no sh!t."

"You look handsome." He smiles at me and turns a little red. He puts his hand around my waist.

"You're mine," he says in a husky voice, sending chills down my spine. We walk out of the house and leave a note on the table before we go.

"So...Where are we going?" I ask him.

"Somewhere." He rests one hand on my thigh while his right hand his on the wheel. I keep quiet and look out the window.

After 45 minutes, we arrived infront of this expensive looking restaurant. He parked the car underground and opened the door for me. He put his hand out and I took it and walked out of the car.

2 body guards came standing on each side while Miguel and I were walking up the stairs. Doors were opened for Miguel and I. We were in the reception.

Miguel walked to the table and I followed. A woman dressed in a royal blue mini dress stood there. Miguel held my hand.

"Oh. Mr De La Cruz, I was waiting all day for you." She said with her eyes fixed on him. She was waiting for him all day? Now she better watch out cause I'm about to lose my cool.

"You okay?" Miguel asked her. She laughed hysterically and flipped her blond hair. I looked away and just stood there.

"Yeah. I just had a few drinks." I clear my throat. "This dress is so annoying." She pulls it down showing her cleavage and licking her lips.

"So can we get our table number please?" Miguel asks.

"Yeah but we're just making it extra special for a good looking man like you. You're so handsome. Has anyone ever told you that?" She bit her finger and smiled.

"Excuse me?" I say to her letting go of Miguel. She glared at me. "This is my husband and he with me for good. How are you gonna just flirt with him and all when he's holding my hand?"

"I just thought he was handsome. I'm just letting him know I'm interested in case y'all divorce."

"B!tch." I turn to Miguel. "Baby, can you hold my bag for a min." I put my clutch in Miguel's hands. "He's mine and he gon always be mine. He wouldn't divorce me for a matchstick."