25

Miguel's POV
*Warning Mature content*

It's been two days since the incident. Imani and I haven't talked and I don't really mind if it's gonna continue to be that way.

I put my life in danger to save her and all she could do is not appreciate it? I'm seriously done. It's bullsh!t.

I lit my cigarette. I hadn't slept properly for the past three days. I didn't even bother showing up to work since my dad is going to be there.

I got out of bed and made myself breakfast. A knock came from the door. I walked up to open it and Adriano stood there.

"Hey," he said walking into the house. I threw my cigarette away and poured him and I and glass of wine. "What happened to you?" He asked.

"Nothing." He laughed.

"Look at you. Your hair looks fücked up, you look fücked up and smell like a chemistry experiment that went wrong." I rolled my eyes.

"Why are you here Adriano?" I asked him.

"I came by to say hi but something tells me things aren't going alright. What happened."

"Nothing happened." I lied.

"Oh, I see. You regret breaking up with Imani and going to Hazel right?" I raised a brow.

"Who said that?" I asked.

"I did."

"Imani was kidnapped two days ago and yesterday when I put my life at risk to save her, she told me she didn't want to see me and all of this was my fault. She can be so ungrateful sometimes." I sighed.

"So this is why your smoking weed, drinking and not taking showers?" He asked. I shouted no.

"I was doing that to stop thinking about her- I mean what happened." He nodded.

"You were thinking about her? " He asked. I froze and rolled my eyes.

"Bruh, that's it. There's the door." I get up and open the front door.

"N*gga, just cause you in your feelings, it doesn't mean I get kicked out of this house. What do you have, I'm hungry." He walked into the kitchen.

"Nothing. The fridge is empty." I lie.

"Wake up bro. Your wife hasn't been here for the past three days. You know she loves her food and this is my chance to eat like a pig."I laughed. Imani does like eating and when something is bothering her, she doesn't eat at all.

He heated up the sausages and pies then sat at the table with me. I lit up another cigarette and started smoking.

Adriano started coughing. I laughed at him. "Mate, take your problems out the door. You trying to kill me or what cause I'm hungry as fuck and you here smoking sh!t."

"You hungry? Didn't Leilani cook for you or something?" He shook his head.

"Nah. I was doing the ignore your girlfriend for 24 hours prank on her and then she said she wasn't gonna cook me anything so when I walked into the kitchen she was eating and didn't cook me anything."

"That's tuff." I sighed.

"Hows Hazel?" He asked and I rolled my eyes. I don't even wanna think about her.

"She's been getting on my nerves for real. The human body has 100 billion nerve cells and she manages to get on every one of them." He laughed.

"After all you fucked her. That crazy b!tch is gonna be with you for the rest of your life bro. Y'all gonna be singing hymns together in the nursing home." He laughed.