40 pt 2

*Warning Mature Content*

Miguel's POV

Imani and I ate our food in silence. I was still hurt about what happened. She could've told me. I wouldn't have had a problem. When she was done her chicken nuggets, the maids placed some rice on the table. She started eating without hesitation.

Why did she do this? I'm so confused. I wasn't expecting that from her.

She ate her rice and sat in silence. "Why didn't you tell me earlier?" I asked. She put her fork down and looked at me.

"You guys were having so much fun. I thought I would be okay." She spoke and remained silent.

"You're not okay. Just look at yourself. You look terrible. You could've just been honest with me. I don't know why it's so hard for you to trust me when we are married."

"SHUT UP!" She said getting up from her seat and walking upstairs. I followed her and locked the door behind me.

"You could've died. You know..."

"Miguel, you're taking this too far. You're acting as if I lie to you all the time."

"Well you did lie to me today and that hurt."

"At least you know how I felt when you did the same to me with Hazel. When I asked ypu still had the strength to keep lying to me. Why does it bother you that I'm doing the same. Don't even argue with me about that. I just cant get my head together sometimes. I didn't want you to freak out. I know you care about me and Sh!t. I just wanted Miles to have a good time. You were so happy too. I'm sorry I lied to you." she cried. I walked up to her and hugged her.

"It's okay. I just want everything about us to be real. I don't want anymore problems, Amour. Especially with us having a child soon. I don't want them to see us argue and fight like this. Are we good?" She nods at me and I kiss her passionately.

After we kissed she stood up and walked into the bathroom. I ran my hands through my hair and closed my eyes. I opened my eyes and saw Imani wearing a neon pink bra and some silk booty shorts. The ones that I like because it makes her ass feel so good.

She looked at me and smiled. "You're just gonna look at me like that?" she asked. Of course I wouldn't. I would grab her and take my time to devour her body like corn on a cob.

"You want me to touch you?" She giggled and nodded her head.

"Mhm. I want you to impress me and freak me." I chuckled to myself.

I swear Imani has 3 persons. I meeting horny Imani. It has a nice ring to it.

"We didn't finish what we started this morning."

"Then what are you waiting for?"

I took off my shirt and remained in my grey sweatpants

I took off my shirt and remained in my grey sweatpants. I stood up and pinned Imani against the wall. I purposely breathed against her neck, making her moan. "What are you waiting for?" I tease her. "How you gonna do it for me baby? Imma let you take control." I whispered to her.