22

Raphael's POV

I was at the bar for the third time this week waiting for Imani's next visit. Like when is this girl gonna pull up?

Imani is just the right person I need to get back what was once mine. I'm a dangerous, attractive man. No one can resist a guy like me.

A few years ago I used to stay with my family. We broke bread together and loved one another until one day I decided to take what's mine. I wanted to be the leader so I betrayed my family. They kicked me out of the family and never spoke of me again.

There is something so unique about Imani. Her blond hair and her blue eyes. Is she someone else? I haven't seen any black woman like her. Do black women even have blond natural hair? Anyway, fück that sh!t. I just need to show my family this woman.

She walked into the club making eye contact with me straight away. She wore a white tight bodycon dress and her blond hair was in curls.

 She wore a white tight bodycon dress and her blond hair was in curls

"I've been waiting for you to pull up ma," I said nudging her

"I've been waiting for you to pull up ma," I said nudging her. She smiled.

"Boy, I told you I wasn't sure about when I was gonna come back." I analyzed her outfit. She was looking so beautiful. "I ain't ma too." Damn.

"You look lovely," I told her. She giggled making her look so cute. My eyes left her outfit to her lips.

"Raphael, stop," I turned red.

She walked away from me to get a glass of wine and walked back. We were just chilling but I wanted something more. I placed my hands on her waist and danced with her. "Why are you so tall? You're like a giant," she asked. Before I could answer she walked away from me and got another glass of wine. She walked back up to me and I put my arm around her waist, she placed her arm on my chest.

"Wanna get a beer?" I asked. She nodded. We got ourselves a beer and walked back to the dance floor.

"Wow, this stuff is, Damn." she scrunched her face and took my beer from my hand.

*4 hours later*

"The room is spinning...you're spinning... I'm spinning." Imani said spinning around the room. I think she had too much tonight.