32 pt 2

I walk to the cashier who was sleeping on her job. She had dark skin, red hair, and almond-shaped eyes. I ran the bell and she woke up. As soon as she looked up and saw me she quickly fixed herself and her bra in front of me.

"Hi welcome to prouds. What would you like to purchase?" She smiles at me while biting her lips. I place the pearls in front of her. I miss my Queen so much.

"That will be $2,134 please." I take out of my wallet and accidentally drop my black card on the floor. I pick it up, take my cash and pay. She keeps her eyes on me with her mouth wide open. I walk off but before I leave the store she calls me.

I try my best to leave but she touches my shoulder and I'm forced to stop. "It's very unique to see a guy taking his mom out." I chuckle.

"Thanks."

"I find that very attractive." I smile. "Here's my number. Call me later boo." She playfully touches my shoulder and walks away.

I look at the number she gave me. She looks at me to blow a kiss but I stop her by throwing her number in the trash can right in front of her.

I join my mum and we both walk to the car. She looked to be really happy and I was glad to see her with a full smile again.

We bought some Maccas. I bought Imani some candy and spicy buffalo chicken wings. While my mom was sleeping I turn and join another road to where Izzy and Gabby's school is.

After 15 minutes I arrive at their school. They weren't out yet so I got out of the car and waited.

I was reminiscing about the good old days in high school. Adriano and I were the talks of the school back then. Even though we had bad company, we managed to get good grades. The only difference between Adriano and I is, he was fücking all the girls and I was always covering up for him.

My thoughts were interrupted as I heard the school bell ring. All the students rushed out. Plenty of them noticed me and waved. I waved back. I stood there in the hallway searching for Isabella or Gabriella but they were nowhere to be seen.

"Gabby." I hear a male voice call. A very familiar voice. All of a sudden I see Gabby crying on this guys chest. Isabella was talking to another guy that looked exactly like the guy Gabby was with. I start approaching them.

I left Izzy alone. Izzy wasn't like Gabby. She knew her worth. I've had to teach Gabby so many times that she doesn't need a boy to be happy.

"I don't know what to do," Gabby says as the guy wipes her tears.

"Gabby, if you want me to come over I can. I can't leave you like this. Did you talk to your brother?" I hear him ask her.

"No. I can't. I haven't talked to Imani too." Gabby stops crying. They go to a bench and start cuddling. Like what?

"Well, Imani hates me. That night she caught us at the party she was pissed. She also knows I took your virginity." I speed walk when I hear his last sentence.

"Shhh. Someone will hear us."

"Gabby? I was looking for you." I say and the guy next to her lets her go.

"Surprise...you found me." I roll my eyes.

"Who is this?" I ask her. She giggles while looking at him and she looks back at me.

"This is Caleb." He looks at me and smiles.

"Hi, Miguel." He says trying to shake my hand.

"Are you the guy who took my sister's virginity." Gabby's eyes widen but she keeps her mouth shut. I think she remembered the night I found out and how upset I was. I just didn't know the guy but now I do.