43 pt 1

Please vote and comment

Imani's POV

I woke up and the time was 1 pm. Damn I slept for a long time. I turned to the side and saw that the bed was empty.

I saw beige foundation on the blankets. I got up for my bed and went to find Miguel.

"Miguel?" I called. He stopped the shower. I walked into the bathroom withouht knocking. His eyes were all on my body and mine on his. "Hi." I blankly said.

He tightened the white robe around his waist and came closer to me.

"Hi." He pulled me closer to him. I pushed him away.

"Who did you smash on our bed babe?" He smiles.

"You."

"Don't say that for me to try and forget this." He kept smiling and I totally wasn't having it.

"Come, on baby, Chill?"

"No! I'm not gonna sit here and chill while you smashing a b!tch." He shakes his head. "Miguel, what's the beige foundation smudge on the bed doing then?"

"It's my sisters." I froze. "Miles found one of her foundation bottles and I threw it on our bed when he gave it to me." I nodded my head.

I was feeling so embarrassed. I hate having a go at people and then finding out I was wrong.

"I thought-" he cuts me off and grabs me close to his chest.

"I would never cheat on you. I did do that before and I still regret it today but don't let that be the first thing that comes to your mind when something seems off." I nodded. "I'm not kidding."

We both make it to the bed. He sits down and I sit on his lap. He pulled me close to him and planted kisses on my neck. I turn around and face him while sitting on his laps.

"I missed your calls this morning." He looks into my eyes and nods.

"You did." I open my mouth to say sorry but he stops me from doing so. "You don't need to apologize. I'm good."

"Why'd you call?" I said playing with his hair. He was about to answer but he paused and thought about what he was gonna tell me.

"I was just having nightmares. But I'm all good babe." I nodded.

"Well I could really use something," I said looking at his lips. He looked at me and smiled.

I don't know but something about Miguel didn't seem quite right.

He pulled me closer to him and kissed my neck passionately. His kisses went to my soft lips. They were so sloppy and wet. Damn, what happened to him?. I moaned causing him to get hard.

When I felt his hard d!ck, I pulled him away. He stopped breathing heavily and smiled at me.

"Take off your robe."

"Why?" He asked defensively.

"I want you to take it off." He leaves it on and continues to kiss me. In the process, I slowly take his robe off for him..

When I looked at his chest, I was in shock. He looked at me and froze.

"Who did this," I continued to analyze his body. He had wounds and bruises everywhere. This isn't how I left my husband last night. I held my back the tears in my eyes. "Miguel?" I rested my head on his shoulder. "What happened?"

"Imani. Please don't..." I shook my head.

"Who fücking did this to you?"

"Don't worry about it." I get off him and go grab my first aid kit. "Mani?" He calls me again. I come back with the box.