4

Imani's POV

"Mani, wake up. Mani, Imani, Mani."

Miguel came into my room without KNOCKING to wake me up.

"Go away. I'm tired. Get a life". He stopped shaking me.

"Excuse me?" I got up. I knew he was gonna be pissed. He took off his shirt and sat on the couch. I did't respond. I couldn't stop. Why is he so gorgeous. Imani Imani Imani. The voices in my head we're controlling me. I stopped listening to my conscious. "Imani are you even listening?". He asked crossing his arms

"Yes. Put your shirt back on." I demanded.

"What? Is it distracting you " He came closer to me but I stepped back every step.

"No...leave me alone. Stop doing that." I hate being the shortie here.

"Stop lying Imani. Lets go. You slept the whole time and you have dinner to get ready for. In 2 hours basically." DINNER. I forgot about all of that.

"Okay. Go away. Put a shirt on and get ready too," I replied. He smirked at me, took his shirt and left. Then he say I got too much pride?

*30 minuets till dinner*

"OMG." I heard two voices scream. I was doing my make up only to be surprised by two girls. Twins.

"She must be the bride to be." I smiled at them and waved

"Hi my name is Gabriella and this is my twin sister, Isabella

"Hi my name is Gabriella and this is my twin sister, Isabella. Were Miguel's sisters." I offered them a handshake but instead they wanted to give me a bone crushing hug.

"My name is Imani. Its nice to meet you both." They smirked and looked at my dress.

"Miguel is gonna faint when he sees you in that dress you look pretty." They were identical. I couldn't tell. I just nodded at them.

"Sorry. Gabriella has the blue earrings and a slightly darker skin tone than me. I wear purple earrings."

I nodded and blushed a little

I nodded and blushed a little. "You don't wanna be late. We should have a sleepover sometime." Isabella said with excitement.

"Thats great. How old are you guys?". They looked pretty young maybe 14 I'd say.