62 pt 2

Miguel's POV

Miguel's POV

*Morning*

My alarm on the phone rang.

I thought I turned it off ?

I checked to see if Imani is awake and she already was.

"Rise and shine, hubby." Imani says, putting her phone down and giving me her attention.

"Morning, love. How was your sleep?" She smiled to herself making me smile as well.

"It was peaceful and yours?" She asked, resting her head on my stomach. I patted her hair, and I played with her tight curls.

"It was alright." She turned to face me, holding my hand.

"You've been thinking about him... right?" She asked, and I nodded in agreement with her. "Well, let's go and see him. I'm going to get dressed." She got out of bed and got up.

"Wait." I said to her before she walked away. She turned to face me. "He's in Venice." Her eyes widened.

"How are we going to get there?"

"The high-speed train. It's going to take about 3 hours to get there. If this is too far for you, we can plan another day?" She scratched her head, looking back at me.

"It's closer for me as long as I'm going with you. We'll go. He needs us anyways." She walked into the bathroom and closed the door. I bought us two tickets for the train ride. Since we're going to Venice and Imani had never been there, I also bought a boat ride ticket. After a couple of minutes, Imani got out of the shower. "Are you sleeping?" She asked, putting on her purple weave.

"No. I was awake." She shook her head, smiled at me and looked away.

" She shook her head, smiled at me and looked away

Damn. Why does she do that to me? The feeling I get when she smiles at me like that.

"Your smile is beyond gorgeous." She looked at me on the mirror. I got out of the blankets and walked towards her. She continued to do her make up then she jerked when I touched her ass.