20 part 1

Imani's POV

"Gurl wake up." I heard Charity's voice say as I was still lying half asleep in my bed. I sighed and went back to bed.

"Money. I swear if you don't wake up right now imma pull your blankets off." Leilanni shouted.

"Sis. Ugh. You've barely known me for a week and your already trying me. Leilanni imma beat your a$$. You to Charity." I went back to bed. They pulled the blankets away from me and the cold air touched my body.

I got up and chased them. I first tackled Charity then Leilanni. "That's not how a bride acts on her wedding day." Leilanni stated.

"And that's not how you treat a bride on her wedding day." I added. They both laughed and sat by my side. I sighed quietly and down at my feet.

I can't believe this day. I'm getting married to a person who I don't love, a person who broke my heart after continuously telling me he loves me, only to find out he didn't."

I was too busy drowing in my thoughts, I didn't notice a tear escape my eye. I felt a small tap on my back. I sniffed and wiped away my tears. Leilanni smiled at me then hugged me, along with Charity.

"Why are so down? It's your wedding day. Your suppose to be all excited." Charity said dancing.

"I need to tell you guys something," I cried and they nodded their heads "You have to promise me you won't say a word to anyone about this."

"I promise. I don't know about Charity--" Leilanni jokes and Charity cuts her off.

"Shut up Lay. Don't mind her, Mani. Now proceed." I giggled.

"Miguel broke up with me yesterday." I spoke. Their jaws both dropped and they looked at me like they were lost for words.

"Imani, are you serious about this?" Charity asked and I nodded. "He broke up with you?" I nodded again.

"Why did he do that the day before your wedding." I shrugged my shoulders.

"He said he dosen't love me anymore. He's inlove with Hazel. This marrige won't involve any love so that's how he wants it to be." Charity got bitter and Leilanni just looked stressed. "Guys don't worry about it. I can handle all of this." Before they could speak one of the maids came in the room rushing to get me.

"Your late, Miss Pretorius." She grabbed me by the arm and took me out of my room. We both entered a big bathroom. The bath was set for me with roses. The room was full of make up, clothes, shoes and artists. "10 minutes only." She said warning me. I was surprised because usually the maids aren't aloud to speak at all.

I got in the bath and soaked myself. My natural hair that I straightened started to form its curls. I quickly cleaned myself and got out. I glanced at my curvy body in the mirror. I was suppose to be skinny for my wedding but now I just got all this flesh on me.

After a short amount of time a bunch of women were surrounding my face. They sat me down to do my hair, nails and make up. While they were doing that, a photographer came in and took a few pics. My make up was done. It looked so beautiful. Later on my hair and nails were finished.