7

Imani's POV

I woke sun up with the sun shining across my face and a really bad migraine. I noticed the different colour wall which was navy blue and then I came to realisation that I was in Miguel's room.

I stood up and walked around the room, then the bathroom but he wasn't there. I walked over to his closet but hesitated to open it. Miguel had a huge closet but he never spent a lot of time in it. I put on his robe and tiptoed to the kitchen to make some breakfast for everybody else.

I slowly placed the cake batter into the moulder and set it in the oven. Everyone liked red velvet so I decided to make that. While the cake was baking I hit Miguel's line but he didn't pick up.

The time was only 7:30 so I went to my room instead. I scrolled through the gram only to see Jordan and Cece on a date together which escalated quickly. I put on my headphones on and set a 30-minute timer.

My thoughts went back to seeing Damien at the mall. I couldn't sleep last night without being in Miguel's arms. I have to tell him what is going on but I just didn't know how.

Damien and I had something special until.........

I don't even wanna think about it.

I felt some pain around my waist. I knew what day it was but wasn't expecting it that early. I took a shower and changed into an orange singlet with the word honey printed in black, black ripped jeans, orange vans, and a black denim jacket.

Before I walked back into the kitchen I took my hot water bottle and Panadol with me. I walked downstairs and went straight into the kitchen. The red velvet cake was already baked. I took 2 Panadol tablets and rested my head on the marble bench tops.

I don't wanna be bothered by anyone else so I placed my earbuds in and played my fave songs. I danced to the rhythm. Suddenly, I felt a pair of arms grab me by the waist.

"Go away Miguel," I said covering my face. He chuckled and pulled me closer to his chest. I broke out of his arms and took the cake out of the oven for a cool off then decorating. He chuckled at followed me to the pantry.

"Imani darling, what's wrong?". He took both of my arms and our hands intertwined together. I looked at him and frowned. I'm not in the mood for this." why are you acting like another person today Imani" he asked. I rolled my eyes and walked back to the kitchen to decorated the cake. He groaned and followed me again slouching a bit.

"I said go away. Now is not the time Miguel. Leave. Me. Alone." I whisper yelled and stood away from him. His emotions changed. His beautiful smile turned into a frown, he started grimacing to try and control his temper. I glanced at him and looked out the window. All of the sudden he picked me up and sat me on the marble bench top.

His face turned pink and his grip on me got a little tighter. I winced from the pain that was coming from my stomach. He looked at me and loosened a bit. I removed his hands from my waist which was still in pain. He huffed and cleared his throat. "listen, I don't know what's gotten into you but I will not be spoken to that way. Always on an emotional rollercoaster". I looked at him deep in the eyes. He looked away.

"I just don't wanna talk". I crossed my arms.

"Alors comment sommes-nous supposés communiquer l'amour (Then how are we suppose to communicate love)? " . He shouted and slammed his hand on the table. I jumped and cupped my face with my hands. "You be acting brand new everyday". The words hit me and cut me through. They were like sharp knives piercing my soul.

" I don't be acting all brand new Miguel. Do you even know how I feel?" He rolled his eyes at me then growled. I slapped him across the face and punched him in the stomach. I slammed the front door and left with my brothers BMW i8.