20 pt 2

Miguel's POV

I turned to face her. She looked back at me. The driver dropped us off at the photographer's studio. She walked into the studio and our shots were going to be taken in 2 minutes.

"Why was Hazel at our wedding?" She asked.

"I had to invite her Imani. Let's talk about this some other time okay. Were suppose to be happy today." She nodded her head.

"Fine." Our time was up and we walked into the set. They were gold and blue balloons with a white background.

We took some photos and went outside to take more. I lifted Imani, she looked into my eyes and back at the camera. The cameraman took the pic and I put her back down.

We went to the fountain to take another photo. She placed her hand on my chest and pulled my chin. She looked into my eyes then looked away and sighed. I kissed her and she kissed me back. The cameraman cleared his throat, we both pulled away. "Um sorry. I thought you were... um. Forget it." I said. He laughed to himself.

"That's alright. Our session is over but were coming to reception to take more." He told us both.

"Okay. Thankyou." I replied to him.

I couldn't stop thinking about the kiss Imani and I shared just then. I grabbed her hand and walked her to the limo. We were leaving to prepare for the reception. She was dropped off at my house and I was taken to Adriano's house.

Imani's POV

I entered the house. Charity and Leilanni were in the house. "Gurl. You looked stunning today. Did you see Miguel's face when you were walking down the aisle?" Charity screamed.

"He was probably regretting whatever he did to you," Leilanni added.

"Guys he dosesn't. If he said he loves Hazel he's not in love with me." They both remained silent.

"Know wonder why she came to the wedding. By the way, do you know who Hazel's baby daddy is?" Charity asked.

"Miguel!" I shouted.

"Gurl stop playing," Leilanni said.

"I ain't playing. It was all in the papers I found two days ago. I wish I told you guys earlier." I told them. Charity shook her head and folded her arms.

"He had papers?" Leilanni asked.

"Are you sure you wanna spend the rest of your life with that thing?" Charity added.

"I have no choice Charity," I said showing no emotions.

"Imani. First, he hides the baby away from you, breaks up with you and tells you that there's no love in your marriage." She shouted. "I just wanna slap him in the face. Especially Lorenzo for knowing and not telling me."

"Imani, I'm so sorry to hear this," Leilanni said.

"Guys I'm okay, okay?. Miguel knows what he's doing and when he comes running back he's gonna see how it feels. I just want to have a good day today. We got reception, so we need to get ready." They both nodded.

"I heard you and Miguel are wearing some African prints sis," Leilanni screamed.

"Yeah, we are." I danced around the room.

We got dressed. They looked at my outfit. Charity smiled "You look bomb," I laughed.