chapter 9

Without giving her any time Harish grabbed her arm and walked towards his sister's room. His sudden act shocked Vaishu to the extreme.

Vaishu struggled hard to match his speed. When she entered the room she saw the girl in the medical bed.

'That's his sister'

Vaishu felt like she have seen her before and made an attempt to remember the face but it went in vain. Seeing such a cute girl bedridden made her heart ache.

Harish pushed her forward near Haritha's bed interrupting her thoughts. She got startled due to the unexpected act.

Eric and Harish's mother looked at them not knowing what Harish was doing.

"Haritha look at her..." Harish called Haritha pointing to Vaishnavi" is she the one who cheated you... is she the Vaishu you mentioned in that letter?"
He looked at her face hopefully,  asking that.

Haritha's response after looking at Vaishnavi shocked everyone in that room. She tried to move the fingers of her left hand in her motionless body, tears started to flow endlessly. Seeing her struggle to say something and crying silently with each failed attempt Harish's mother ran to her to pacify her.

"kanna.. don't cry... it's okay..." her mother consoled her wiping her face. "Why are you standing there? Get out!"

She shouted at the three people in rage for making her child cry.

Harish held Vaishu's hand forcefully intending to hurt her. And it did hurt Vaishu, tears formed in her eyes due to the pain he was inflicting.

Holding her hand he moved to the door following Eric.

"I didn't do anything... I don't even know her..." Vaishu gathered some courage to say this much to Harish in a feeble voice. She doubted that whether he heard what she said.

Hearing what Vaishu said Harish tightened his hold on her hand making her scream in pain. Leaving the room he pushed her forcefully. Losing her balance she fell to the floor.

"Harish leave her...!" Eric stood in front of Harish who was nearing the girl who was lying on the floor helplessly.

"Isn't Haritha's response enough for you to believe what I said...I won't leave her" Pushing him away Harish neared Vaishu.

Harish grabbed her by her hair and lifted her making her cry out in extreme pain.

"What you are doing is wrong Harish...you are acting without finding out what the truth is... You will regret this..."

Ignoring Eric's word Harish climbed the stairs grabbing her hair. She tried to climb the stairs with him by matching his speed for lessening the pain due to his hold on her hair.

________________________

Harish push her to the floor entering the room with her and slammed the door shut.

Her heart pounded when she was left alone in a room with him.

"I don't know your sister... why are you doing this to me...? Please leave me..." Vaishu pleaded at him holding her hand in front of him.

"I hate liars... "Harish went near her like a predator.

"Why did you do that? Who was behind this?" Harish asked her in a dangerous voice after lifting her by grabbing her arm.

"I don't even know her...leave me alone...!" She shouted at him not being able to endure his torture.

Hearing she raising her voice at him Harish threw his hand forward as hard as he could, whipping it across her face.  His palm became bright red with the impact of the slap, the same red mark that matched the one on her face. She stared at him with her eyes opened as wide as she could.

"Don't you know what happened to her?" He asked dangerously at her shivering state.

Vaishu nodded her head negatively at him not being able to control her shivers.

"My Haritha got severely injured during a rape attempt when she tried to escape... Someone trapped her..." Vaishu's felt like her whole body freezing hearing what he said.

"You don't know how it feels to get forced right?" Harish asked in a dangerous voice, nearing her like a predator..........................

Friends, how was the chapter?
I'm looking forward to your opinion...
I won't be able to give an update tomorrow so the next chapter will be on Tuesday...

Please vote, comment and support♥♥♥