chapter 51

Inside there Vasuki's dead body lied in a very miserable condition with a deep cut on the neck. Rishi let out a deep sigh thinking about what he will do next to find Vaishnavi without any clue and he was worried about what to tell Harish once he woke up.

________________________________

Vaishu woke up from her deep sleep when she felt like she was floating. She got up in a sudden movement when she again felt like the place in which she is was moving and realised it was dark, very dark that she could not see where or in what she was.

It took her a few seconds for the image of the old man who barged into her house and the incidents that happened after that to get back into her mind.

"Help... Help..." Her voice got muffled by the ragged piece of cloth tied around her mouth. Her both hands were tied together to her back, only her legs were free but she was clueless, about what to do in that dark space.

She crawled through the place to reach the door which she was not able to see. When she reached all the four sides of the place in search of a door realisation shocked her.

She was inside a large box that was floating in the air. She tried to cry her heart out to get someone's attention and make her release from that box, all her efforts went in vain as the piece of cloth was preventing her voice from getting out.

Harish's smiling face was the last image that came into her mind before losing her consciousness in exhaustion.

Balachandra smiled in victory seeing the shipping container in which Vaishu was transferring to the ship which is going to Iran the next day.

"I won this time Krishna... I won... I completely destroyed your family now it's time for me to show my real face to your son... but unfortunately, your son was also on the death bed... I won... Hahahaaa" saying to himself Balachandra laughed like a manic.

His unsound mental state which was stuffed with revenge was happy to see Harish's family in misery. But he failed to feel sad for the death of his daughter and the arrest of his son. He didn't care about his family in the journey of his revenge.

Seeing the container transferring to the ship he went back to his car happily to go to the nearby police station and surrender himself.

"Sir, what's next?" One of his men sitting in the driver's seat asked him when he entered the car.

"This ship will leave this Harbour at tomorrow 5 O'clock... we have to go to the police station after that... Then only they can't search for her and she will leave this country forever" he said with a victory smile on his face.

"Sir, don't you want to see Vasuki beti's body."

"Don't even tell her name to me... I would have killed her with my own hands if I was there... She tried to help that rascal Harish..."

"What about Pridhvi beta sir, he was caught by the police..."

"Don't worry about him... he is my son... once I surrender I will tell them that I was behind all this crime... then they will have to release my son..."

________________________________

"Sir, please calm down..." Two ward boys in hospital uniform were holding Harish's hand tightly when he tried to remove all the tubings and intravenous lines, to get out of the bed.

Eric came into the ICU immediately when one staff informed him about Harish's condition. Seeing his friend Eric went into a confused state in the search of an answer once he ask about Vaishu.

Harish calmed a little when saw Eric coming near him. "Eric please try to understand my situation someone tried to harm me I don't know who it was... what if they try to harm Vaishu I am scared about that... please try to understand..."

"Harish don't worry about that... I and Rishi will take care of Vaishnavi... nothing will happen to her... So all you need to do now is just to take rest..." Eric said trying to sound normal.

"Then please bring her here... All I wanted was to see her once... only once... please do that for me..." He requested Eric with pleading eyes making it measurable for him to look straight into his eyes.

_______________________________

A constable came to separate Rishi from Prithvi when he saw Rishi beating him into pulp. " what is this sir... what are you doing?... he will die if you beat him like this... sir please stop..."

"Then let this rascal die..." Releasing the hold of the constable forcefully, Rishi again turned to Pridhvi fisting his hand.

"Tell me... where is Vaishnavi..." He said throwing another punch on his stomach. "Tell me if you don't want to die..." this time his boots directly landed at Prithvi's lower abdomen.

He fell spitting blood in the force of the punch. When Rishi again walked near him to land another punch on his face, he grabbed Rishi's legs with pleading eyes "please sir... please don't beat me... I will... I will tell you... I will tell you where she is..."
.
.
.
.
.

Dear friends,

This story will come to an end with one more chapter... There will be one or two bonus chapters after that...

Thank you all for supporting and encouraging me throughout this journey.

Please vote comment and support♥♥♥