chapter 40

Vaishu was excited to go to college because Harish will be the one who drop her college today. She wore a light green colour full sleeve chudi with matching earrings and bangles.

She had a satisfying smile on her face seeing her image in the mirror in front of her. The light makeup she did along with the matching bindhi made her beauty radiating. The same smile as her's was playing on Harish's lips who was standing just behind Vaishu silently seeing her getting ready.

He moved forward without making any noise and hug her from behind placing his head on her shoulder. Vaishu who didn't realise Harish's presence behind her was startled a little by his sudden action. But then the startled expression on her face changed into a gentle pleasant smile like his.

Vaishu shifted her eyes away from the mirror when she couldn't look into Harish's reflection in the mirror. She became extremely weak with shyness when yesterday night with Harish started to play in her mind.

The changing colour of her cheek to light pink to the dark shade of red with the intensity of his eyes was a wonder to him. He was busy capturing every expression of her while moving his lips through her neck and Shoulder.

Vaishu made a hissing sound involuntarily when his teeth met the love bite on her neck he gifted yesterday.

"Is it paining?" His voice was husky. She could easily note the hidden naughtiness in his voice.

With his question, the red shade on her cheeks increased its intensity to an extremely dark shade. She turned around to face him and hide her face in his chest to ease her throbbing heart a little.

"If it's okay for you to stand like this through this day...then I'm ready for that wholeheartedly...but what to say you have college today, right?" he said moving his lips close her ear making her ticklish.

"Hmm...Harish it's already late..." She said pushing him away from her when she realised that his hands were moving in the wrong direction and it can make their situation worse in a few minutes if they stand like that.

"Yes, we have to leave...then only I can finish my work earlier and concentrate more on creating baby Vaishu..." He said with a mischievous smile on his face.

Their lovely moments continued throughout the journey to her college. But when their car reached her college entrance Vaishu's face lost all the colours. Harish could easily read the change in her but thought that was because she was worried about leaving him.

Vaishu looked at him like she wanted to tell something but words didn't come out of her mouth.

"Don't be lazy...I will come to pick you in the evening..." Harish said to lighten her mood.

"Harish... I....hmm..."

"What...? Do you want to take leave today...?" Harish raised his eyebrows questioningly holding her hand.

"Uhmm...no...I want to tell you something..."

"What is it?...why are you hesitating?...you can tell me anything..." Harish tightened his hold on her hand.

"That...I...I met Raghu two days before..." She completed her words with difficulty.

Harish's hand which held Vaishu's left her hand immediately hearing Raghu's name. Without saying anything he leaned back on the seat fixing his gaze outside the car.

Tears welled up in Vaishu's eyes with his sudden behaviour "Ha...Harish... I just saw him accidentally...he was the one who came to talk to me...I... I wanted to tell you this before...but...I was scared of your reaction..." Vaishu came on the verge of crying when she completed saying that.

Harish immediately looked at her face understanding the change in her voice. Then only he realized that she was crying.

"Vaishu... I'm sorry...I couldn't take it when you told me about the person whom you loved in the past...I'm soo sorry for overreacting..." He wiped her tears taking her face in his hand.

"And...Tell me if he tries to disturb you again...okay?" He added wiping her tears. Vaishu nodded happily for that.

_________________________________

Rishi walked into a university campus in his civil dress calculating something in his mind. Finding the principal office he requested the staff to call a student studying there. 

They could not refuse even though it was class time because he was a police officer.

After some minutes Shruti came into the office room wearing tight jeans and a crop top. Seeing Rashi there made her heart skip a beat.

'why is he standing here?' she thought. Her heart stopped when the staff informed her that he was the visitor who asked to call her.

"Hello, Shruti I don't need an introduction as we already know right?" Rishi said without wasting any time.

"Uhmm...Sir, why are you here? Didn't I already told you that I didn't cause the accident...that was a misunderstanding from your department men..." She fumed in anger.

"I'm not here for that case Miss. Sruthy... What I want to know was about an old case which was reopened now... You will know if I said... softnix IT solution CEO Harish Krishna's sister Haritha's kidnapping case"......................