chapter 16

"So, you saved my sister from an accident right?" Harish asked in a serious tone.

Vaishu immediately nodded her head, she was happy that her husband understood her.

Scaring her he laughed like a manic pushing her into a deep pit of fear.

The fire burning in his eyes made her feel like she was seeing him for the first time. The face she saw in him today was scarier than the one she had seen yesterday.

Taking a step forward Harish closed his eyes and took a deep breath as if remembering something for a moment. When he opened them she saw a trace of tears forming in them.

"So, you didn't help anyone to blackmail her with her...n...nude photos..." Vaishu was looking at him in shock when he finished saying it with difficulty.

"I... I didn't do anything... I didn't..." Her words were broken when the mobile he was holding in his left hand fell on the floor breaking into soo many pieces.

Getting scared with his behavior she sat on the floor sliding through the wall, when her legs got weakened.

He sat in the front of her on his knees, breathed heavily almost as if he would burst. His muscles grew tense, nostrils flaring with a clenched fist.

He sat there for a moment, his eyes stayed on her face with satisfaction when he saw fear in them. From there it traveled through her body, disgusting her. She could see his eyes darkening with lust.

"If you don't want to die with my hands tell me... for who you did all this... Tell me dammit!" he looked at her for an answer but she could only give silence irritating him more.

He made her look at his face clenching her hair "I will show you the real meaning of pain until you open your mouth. Do you want that?" His dangerous voice pierced her ears.

"Leave me alone! I don't know anything, you idiot!" She spatted at him while wincing in pain.

He raised his hand and a slap echoed through the wall. Vibrations of pain started in his palm and spread all the way to his fingertips. She fell on the floor with the impact of his slap. He didn't felt any kind of remorse. Not even a cell in his body produced any guilt for his actions. A triumphant grin spread across his face seeing his finger mark on her tears wetted cheek.

"I will show you the real hell until you tell me the truth" he looked like a monster while saying that.

Her face became void of any expression fear, pain, helplessness nothing was there. She laid there like a dead body accepting her fate. Her tears were the only thing that showed that her soul didn't leave the body.

"Strip" he commanded sitting in a chair in front of her.

His expression darkened when she didn't make any movement.

"Strip" he ordered making her forcefully stood up holding her upper arm. His hands removed her dupatta and his eyes ran through her body like a predator.

Two drops of tears escaped from her void face. With trembling hands, she removed the cloths which protected her dignity. She removed each piece of cloth without any change in expression. She was dead by heart. Her head hung in shame when she removed the last piece of cloth.

Her helplessness didn't stop him but it made him want to hurt her more. He wanted to see her cry out in shame.

"Good girl, you will strip for me like this until I was satisfied and then I will throw you out to the street." He smirked at her eyeing her like a piece of meat. His hands explored her naked body feeling her curves making her trembled under his touch.

Within a fraction of a second, she was thrown to the bed. Lying under him
she pleaded at him for his mercy. But he kept going ripping out her insides enjoying her cries. His teeth and nails gifted fresh marking to her body.

"Shut up before I shove a pillow into your mouth." He spatted at her when her cries changed in to scream.

She tried to bite back her cries but let out another scream when she could not take it anymore.

She was shattered, every facet of her personality was denigrated. She was less than nothing, not even as loved as an object to be used.

When he ended his animalistic behavior she laid there praying to God to end her life that instant.............................

Please vote and comment
and support♥♥♥