chapter 33

Pridhvi drove his car outside the city area with a victory smile on his face. He was eager to convey the message about Harish to the person he was going to meet in personally.

The car entered into an old mechanic shop which was now not in use. The mechanic shop was the only building present in that area where there was not even a single human being present. A man waited in the front to open the door for him as expecting his arrival.

"Bhai, where is dad?" Pridhvi asked the man getting out of his car.

"Pridhvi beta, he is inside our go-down," the man in his late 40s said to him.

Prithvi walked downstairs through the secret area at the corner of the shop where there was the hidden staircase to the Go-down. No one can find the stairs if they are not familiar with the place.

Downstairs in the centre of a luxurious room covered with luxurious things a man in his late fifties sat on a wooden chair covered with velvet cushion. The room was different from the shop, no one can guess that such a place was present at the go-down of that old shop.

Seeing Prithvi walking towards him he stood up from the chair holding his walking stick and made few steps towards him. Other than the slight instability in his steps, he didn't have any other age related problem, he still looked strong in his late fifties.

"I told you not to come near me without having any good news, just get out." he shouted at his son Prithvi in a strong voice.

"I'm your son dad I won't disobey your words" Pridhvi took his phone and played the footage of today's meeting. The man looked at it eagerly with his hunger eyes to see what news his son has brought.

The old man's eyes shined like that of a cunning fox watching the video. But his face didn't show much happiness because he wanted more.

"You should have brought me the documents with his signature. Not the video of him dancing at his office" he said sitting back on the wooden chair mocking at his son.

"Dad, I showed you this because I want you to know our victory was not far...I will feed him more drugs until he begs on his knees for more... At that time the CEO of Softnix IT solutions will be this Pridhvi, this Balachandra's son Pridhvi" he laughed cruelly with his father Balachandra.

"Pridhvi we shouldn't leave him just like that, the whole family should beg on their knees in front of me... Then only the days I spent inside the four walls of jail will get compensated... Harish's father that Krishna... He died before I could take his life slowly torturing him... But his family is still in my hands" he said touching his left leg. In the place of leg now there was only a prosthetic leg.

"I will destroy each and everyone dad until your wounds get healed," Pridhvi said with determination in his eyes.

"My wounds will never get healed..." He said leaning back on the chair... "I was always the loser when he was achieving heights... The insults I faced even from my father will never be healed... When I couldn't compete with him I tried to destroy him by joining there as an employee but there also he escaped from all my traps... that bloody Krishna..." Balachandra gritted his teeth.

"Do you know what he did to me?" He asked looking at his son "he took my life, my everything for the money I took from him... I laid there in the lockup pleading for my life with bleeding leg enduring the torture inside the jail...when they cut off my injured and decade leg I didn't cry... I will make his family compensate for everything I endured"
He added with revenge burning in his eyes.

"I know everything dad, I will make them pay." Pridhvi was no less than an animal when he said this.

"I heard he got married." Balachandra looked at Pridhvi saying this for him to explain more.

"Yes, dad but that was just a trap... Everything was planned by Vasuki... But we never thought he will marry her... That thing went out of our hand" he said looking at the floor. Disappointment was evident in his voice.

"Vasuki...!" He took a deep breath controlling his anger towards his daughter. After a few minutes of thought, he looked at his son as he got a decision.

"Then let's begin with his daughter-in-law...then his wife and daughter and finally his son Harish, let's Krishna watch everything from up there." He laughed thinking about his plan of destruction of Krishna's family.

"Finishing off his daughter-in-law, I will take care of it give me her photo," Balachandra asked Pridhvi.

Pridhvi took his phone and searched for the photo of Vaishu from his gallery when he got one, he showed that photo to his father. Balachandra knitted his eyebrows observing the photo.

"Who is she?... I have seen her somewhere."

"She is Vaishnavi, Harish's wife," Pridhvi answered his dad who was thinking something deeply looking at the photo

" I know her... I have seen her somewhere," he repeated still searching for the face in his mind.

"Majeed...!" He called his assistant. The man who opened the door for Pridhvi came down faster hearing his voice

"Kya bhiyya," he asked Balachandra in respect coming near him.

Balachandra showed him the photo of Vaishnavi, expressing his doubt.

"Bhiyya, she is the one Raghu failed to kidnap...the girl we are searching for."

"What...!" Pridhvi asked in confusion hearing their conversation.

"Pridhvi Beta, don't you know the boy Raghu who brings virgin girls for us to export?...he brought money from us showing this girl's photo...but before he could bring her he caught into an accident."........