chapter 43

"What should I do with her...?" Vasuki turned to Pridhvi.

"I know what to do... You don't have to stay here anymore..." Pridhvi ran his eyes through Sruthy's body. After making Vasuki leave from there.

"Please leave me..." She pleaded at him holding her hands.

"Hahaha...why should I...? Aren't you the bitch who strip naked in front of lectures to get marks..." He said nearing her like a predator.

Helplessness showed in Sruthy's face for the first time in her life. Enjoying the helplessness in her eyes Pridhvi took a chair and sat on it, placing the chair in front of her.

"If you obey me as you do to your lectures I will lessen your punishment..." He said putting a white powder on the back of his palm. Closing his right nostril he inhaled the powder completely through his left nostril.

"Why are standing here...?" Pridhvi asked Raghu who refused to leave enjoying the show.

"Sir..., I..." He stammered scratching the back of his neck. Still not removing his gaze from Sruthi, who was lying on the floor.

"Ohh... Do you want to watch the show...? Then do one thing... Call all our men who were standing outside... I will give you all a grand treat today..."

Within a few seconds, the room was filled with eight men including Pridhvi. All are eye raping her like a piece of meat.

"Please leave me... Didn't I do everything as you instructed...? Then why are you doing this to me...?" She cried but everyone in the room laughed at her words enjoying her misery.

Realising her fate the last words Haritha said to her played in her mind.
'Why are you doing this to me?... Aren't you, my best friend...?'

The moment she realized how cruel the word karma was.

"Strip...!" Pridhvi ordered bringing her out of her thoughts.

Without having any choice she removed all her clothes in front of the eight men. Enjoying her nakedness some started to capture it on their phone while others were competing with each other to touch her.

"Stay still...!" Another order came from Pridhvi making her freeze. She stood like a dead statue letting everyone in that room do whatever they want to do with her body. Rough hands ran through her body pushing her to the verge of humiliation

Her tears made her remember the helpless face of her classmates whom she blackmailed with nude pictures.

______________________________

Next day

"What?........where?........are you sure about the identity?........okay........I'm coming right now." Rishi rushed to his police jeep hearing the phone call.

"What is it, sir...?" Driver asked him seeing his disturbed face when he instructed where to go.

"A murder case...the body is dumbed under the highway bridge..." Saying that he leaned back on the seat with many questions running through his mind.

Rishi was too immersed in his thoughts that he didn't even realise the jeep had reached the spot. He escaped from his thoughts only when the driver called him.

The spot was crowded with people who came to see the body after knowing about the incident. Three Police officers were already present at the crime spot clearing the crowd away from the spot where the body was lying.

One Police officer came near Rishi seen him and hand over the things which they collected near the body. Some jewels, cloth and handbag were securely covered in a transparent plastic bag to send for forensic examination.

"Did you put the ID card in this?" Rishi asked the police showing the plastic bag in his hand.

"No sir," he turned back to take another transparent plastic bag that contained something wrapped in a white cloth. "The identification card and mobile phone were in this bag." He added while hand over it to Rishi.

Putting on gloves, Rishi opened the back to examine the things.

The information was right, the same identity card which he saw a week before from Sruthi's bag.

Giving back the plastic cover after placing the identity card back, Rishi walked near the body. The body was dumped near a pile of waste, it was completely naked, filled with cut marks and bruises.

The face was hardly identifiable with bruises.

"Sir, media people are here... should we disclose the identity...?" One police officer asked him.

"No, not now... no information should be disclosed before the postmortem report... and also we have to confirm the identity... collect this girl's details with the information in that ID card." he ordered.

While returning to his office Rishi was confused about whether to disclose about the murder to Harish and Eric before confirming the identity. After a few minutes of battle with his mind, he dialed Eric's number.............................