chapter 10

"You don't know how it feels to get forced right?" Harish asked in a dangerous voice, nearing her like a predator.

Nearing her Harish forced his lips on her. She was shocked due to his sudden act and stood there frozen.

With an intention to hurt her he bite her lower lips, the pain made her come back to reality. She tried to push him off but it was of no use. When all her attempts to push him went in vain she stood there silently enduring the pain he was inflicting. She felt nauseated when the smell of alcohol coming from him disgusted her.

Harish left her lips when he felt the metallic taste of her blood in his saliva. He had a satisfied look on his face seeing her red swollen lips and his fingermark on her flawless cheeks.

Staring deep into her eyes he said "strip".

Being unable to believe what she heard, she looked at him with her wet eyes in shock.

His word tore her heart like a knife which was already hurt due to his first kiss that not even had a grain of love.

"Didn't you hear what I said? Don't make me repeat... I didn't buy you to watch your dra..." She slapped him hard on his cheek hearing his words not letting him finish.

"I'm not your slave... I'm your wife...!" She shouted holding her mungalsuthra in front of his face.

"How dare you?" his hands imprinted her already swollen cheek.

Before realizing what happened she was thrown into the bed. She started to cry out in fear when he pulled himself from his shirt and walked towards her.

Within a fraction of seconds, Harish's hands ran through her body removing the saree which protected her dignity.

He laid on top of her holding her hands and kissed her neck. She felt disgusted with his each and every touch. Tears fell from her eyes in the thought of losing her virginity to a man who doesn't love her, who doesn't even consider her as his wife. She cried and shouted at him to leave her.

" no..."

"Stop..."

"Leave me..."

"Please..."

She cried at him for his mercy. But he continued to plant his harsh kisses on her neck and shoulders.

She stopped struggling when she realized she can't escape from him, from his hold.

'Who should I complain to? He was my husband.'

 'My husband said, he spent money on me.'

She laid there under him like a dead body. The person whom she thought of as a knight with shining armor was a demon who was thirsty for her blood.

Harish's hand which went to unhook her blouse stopped when he didn't felt any resistance from her. His eyes went to catch her face with disgust
for her submission. But what he saw was lifeless eyes on her face which showed helplessness.

His hands on the hook of her blouses were automatically withdrawn when his eyes saw the void expression on her face tears wetted face.

Involuntarily his eyes ran through her face which was glowing in the moonlight. The tears silently flowing on the corner of her eyes shine like pure diamonds.

Without wasting any second he got up from the bed when he felt like his hands were moving towards her face to wipe her tears.

'No...' he said to himself nodding his head negatively.

Vaishu lied there in the same position even after hearing the door shutting and his footsteps moving out of the room. She was that much broken even to correct her misplaced dress, broken by heart..........................

Friends, please vote and comment
and support♥♥♥