chapter 19

"Who is Raghu?" Harish repeated clearing her doubts.

Vaishu's heart skipped a beat hearing his unexpected question. 'how did he know him? Would he hurt him to take revenge on me?' Her mind questioned her disturbing her more.

"Please don't hurt him... please leave him alone, you want to see tears in my eyes right? then hurt me but not him..."

"How dare you talk to me like this?... Didn't I ask you a question? You have to answer me for what I asked and should not move your tongue for anything else..." He looked like a demon in front of her.

Seeing her shivering with fear he closed his eyes and took a deep breath to control himself. "Who is Raghu?" Harish repeated for the last time.

"My... I... I loved hi.." her trembling words got broken in the middle when his hand forcefully landed on her cheek painting a red mark.

"Is there anybody else?" He asked with a disgusting expression on his face. "So you are indeed a gold digger... who left her lover for a rich guy... disgusting."

"Harish..." He moved away from her hearing his mother's voice outside the room.

"What is it Amma?" he asked going outside the room

"Come with me I want to talk to you" hearing his mother's words he went with her leaving Vaishu there.

Vaishu got up from the floor after watching Harish leaving. She immediately took her phone and dialed Raghu's number. Disappointing her she heard a robotic voice saying "the number is switched off". All the negative thoughts clouded her mind making her disturbed thinking about Raghu being harmed by Harish.

She spent the whole day alone in that room skipping her lunch and no one in that house bothered about her starving there.

She prayed to god that Harish should not harm Raghu. She was already bearing the burden of cheating him, even if it was not her doing. Adding to it now what Harish said made her heart bleed.

At night when Harish entered the room, he saw Vaishu sitting in a corner when he switched on the lights. He had a sarcastic smile on his face seeing her.

She got up from the floor seeing his presence in the room.

"You can start going to your college from tomorrow... " Harish got straight to his point standing in front of her.

She stood there for a second not being able to believe what she heard, she even thought that she was dreaming for a second.

"What...? Don't you understand what I said... do I need to repeat?" His powerful voice made her realise that she was not dreaming.

Happiness erupted in her heart hearing his words which fell on her like the rain on the desert. But ending her happiness abruptly his words arose. "After all you are my personal slave... so I must do at least this much for your service..."

Not being able to bear his words she closed her ears with her hand. By this time her eyes started to rain wetting her cheeks. The nightmare started to play in her mind increasing her fear.

"I'm not a prostitute... I'm your wife..." she said holding her mangalsutra in front of his face still crying miserably.

"Hahaha... did you forget what I told you? I bought you from your father paying lakhs..." His words pierced her heart like a sword even though she knows the reality.

She sat on the floor with a wounded heart cursing her fate. Sitting in front of her in a chair he continued "I will use you as much as I want... you will stay here obeying my commands like a good slave until I throw you out... That's my punishment for your sins... for hurting a poor girl."

She looked at his face with an unbelievable expression "if you ever find out that I'm innocent... you should leave me without holding me back in the name of a husband and wife relation." She said this looking straight at his face, this time she didn't stammer.

But he laughed at her like a manic hearing what she said. "You are indeed a good actress... And don't worry I won't hold back a witch like you no matter what..." He completed looking straight at her.

"Now obey me like a good wife... Today we can celebrate our first night..."

"I won't... I won't let you touch me... not anymore"

"So you are on the game... Then I will choose to play with your lover, how about it?"

"No, you won't"

"I will... it won't take much time for me to erase that tailor boy..."

"No... no please... I will... I will do what ever you say to..." Before she could complete he throw her to the bed and hovered over her. She just laid there feeling numb knowing what was going to happen.

She felt nauseated when his lips roamed through her body kissing her due to the intense smell of alcohol coming from him. She felt disgusted when his hands moved through her, exploring her without even having a grain of love but with complete lust. In the late hours of night he stole her completely pushing her in to a deep pit of misery.........................

Please vote and comment
and support♥♥♥