chapter 41

"Uhmm...Sir, why are you here? Didn't I already told you that I didn't cause the accident...that was a misunderstanding from your department men..." She fumed in anger.

"I'm not here for that case Miss. Sruthy... What I want to know is about an old case which was reopened now... You will know if I said... softnix IT solution CEO Harish Krishna's sister Haritha Krishna's kidnapping case." Rishi's words were strong enough to break her confidence but Sruthy managed to make a calm face in front of Rishi.

"Haritha's case...? I didn't know that the case was re-opened... but Sir, I had already told the investigation team everything I know about Haritha...she was my best friend... but she is a very mysterious character... she doesn't have a habit of telling her secrets to others..." She said strongly without giving him any clue.

"She might not have the habit of sharing her thoughts with others...but you are not like others right...you're her best friend and also her relative..."

"Uhmm...that...ahh...what I said was...she was a very shy character...so I don't have anything new to tell you other than what I told the officers before..." she tried hard not to show any nervousness in her expression or turning her face away from Rishi.

Rishi understood one thing that she was very professional in lying. He wanted badly to break her confidence.

"Then I have to ask you about one more thing... I got some pills from your bag when we met last time...can you explain about that...?" This time Rishi's words shook Sruthi and that was evident in her eyes.

"Sir, But... I have already told you about that...I am taking that pill for my headache..." She carefully repeated the same words.

"Is it...? So you are taking antianxiety pill for your headache..." Rishi said with a smirk.

Sruthy felt like her world got ended. She didn't have anything else to tell him. She didn't even know the correct action of that medicine.

"Miss. Sruthy, I'm not telling you this to make you panic... but you have to be present at the police station tomorrow morning at 9 o'clock... I have to ask you something in detail... if you failed to come then I will have to show you what a police can do... I believe you won't try to disobey my words..." warning her Rishi walked away from her. Shruti stood there sweating heavily with shivering palms and hands, fear started to engulf her.

________________________________

Vaishu felt it difficult to concentrate on her classes with the thought of Harish and the sweet intimate moment that happened between them yesterday. Midhuna could easily find the change in her but she didn't make it difficult for her asking more questions, guessing what could have happened seeing her instantly blushing cheeks without even having any reason.

Vaishu's mobile phone vibrator in her bag getting her out of her thoughts. She didn't have to check the phone to see who it was.

"Vaishu baby"
Harish's message displayed on WatsApp making her blush.

"Mmm" Vaishu typed back and waited for the beep sound.

"All girls are same 😠 don't know anything else other than mmmmm and kkkkk 😡😡😡"

"😁😁😁 I know something else"
She typed back smiling showing all her teeth forgetting that she was in the classroom and Midhuna was watching her.

"What????😈"

"😗😙😙😙😘😘😘😘 this"

"😏 I don't want that through phone😎😎😎"

"Poda"

She placed her phone back in her bag still with the same smile playing on her lips.

"Hmm...hmm..." Midhuna cleared her throat making Vaishu remembered that she was also present there.

"What...?" Vaishu asked her innocently.

"Hmm...nothing...you should remember that your single friend is near you before romancing with your hubby..." She said making some shy expressions.

After that silly conversation with Midhuna, Vaishu concentrated back on her classes. She was checking her watch every five minutes hoping her classes will end soon and she could see Harish.

Giving an end to her waiting the last period also ended. She happily ran out to the college main gate not even waiting for Midhuna. But the person who waited for her at the entrance made her stop on her track.

'Raghu'

His presence started to disturb her, she wanted to go inside the college before he could see her. But unfortunately, he saw her before she could leave from there.

"Vaishu..." calling her name he approached her with slow steps. She didn't know why but she felt scared for the first time in his presence.

"What is it Raghu...? Why are you waiting for me...? Didn't I told you everything already...?" She wanted to make him leave from there somehow.

"Can't I wait for you Vaishu...? I am your Reghu, Vaishu... Did you forget that...?" He started his acting very well.

Vaishu got irritated with his words "Please stop it Raghu... I have already told you that I am not the Vaishu who you loved... now I am someone else's wife... so keep that in your mind..."

Hearing her words Raghu closed his eyes controlling his rage and took a deep breath.

"Vaishu, I am here to ask you a favor... I believe you won't disappoint me because you know how I took care of you... I was the only one who was with you all those time... now also I'm with you... I don't have any grudge towards you because of your marriage..." Raghu acted in front of her with fake tears.

"Please...stop it... I can't help you... Please leave me alone... now I am living happily with my husband... So please don't interfere in my life..." Controlling her anger she said to him as calmly as she could.

She started to hate Raghu to the extreme with his disgusting behaviour. She even blamed herself for loving him in the past.

"Vaishu... please listen to..." Before he could complete she went inside her college compound not wanting to stay near him.

She felt it was not safe to stay near him also she didn't want Harish to witness her talking to Raghu. She decided to come out only when Harish calls her after reaching there.

Raghu stood there disappointingly seeing her leaving figure. He couldn't stop her because he can't enter inside the college campus, security won't allow that. Knowing that staying there won't give any benefits to him he left from there after deciding to come back with another plan..............