chapter 39

His lips traveled from her eyes to her cheeks and then rested on her chin. She was overwhelmed with his sweet torture. "Leave me...I'm feeling sleepy" she said to escape from him. But in a blink of a second, he came on top of her supporting his hand on both sides of her.

Vaishu felt it hard to look into his eyes. Her cheeks reddened due to his hot stare. "Are you still mad at me?" He asked slowly going near her ear, his lips moved on her ear as he said that.

She wanted to say something to him but failed miserably due to her state of shyness. A mischievous smile spread on his lips seeing her reddened face. He moved his lips close to hers when his eyes get caught with her lips.

Vaishu closed her eyes anticipating the sweet encounter of his lips but when she didn't felt any touch she opened her eyes to see what happened. What she saw was Harish lying near her supporting his head in his hand with a smile on his face.

"Why did you close your eyes...? Did you expect anything from me...?" He asked still holding his angelic smile.

Vaishu slapped his hand playfully hearing what he said. The smile that played on his lips painted on her also when she hid her face in his chest. "Do you know how long I waited for you...? You should have picked my calls at least...?" She complaint still not raising her head from his chest.

"I was stuck with some problems at the office... I didn't get time to even take my phone... so please forgive me my love... this is the last time, I won't make this mistake again..." he said softly giving a kiss on her forehead.

All her worries got erased with that sweet gesture of love. "I missed you..." the kiss she gave him on his chest after the words made him understood how much she worried without seeing him or hearing his words.

"Shall I give you a present to remember me when I'm not here?..." she looked at him with confusion when his words reached her ear very softly.

"What gift?" she was eager to receive whatever he was giving for her.

"It's a very precious gift... but you will have to wait a little longer to receive that in your hands..." he said with a smile playing on his lips. Without knowing what he was saying she looked at him hoping for him to explain more.

"But I can't wait..." she said with her pouted lips.

He sighed heavily realising his wife can't even understand the meaning inside what he said. "Vaishu baby, the gift I'm going to give you is a baby Vaishu... So you can play with her when you feel lonely in my absence..."

She smiled cutely realising what he just said "but you have to make a small change in that... I want baby Harish first then only baby Vaishu," she said with a blush forming on her cheeks.

"Then from today onwards I will work hard to achieve our plan," he said with a witty smile nearing have.

She received all the kisses he was feathering on her face with closed eyes. When his eyes finally met with her lips, he drank the nectar from her lips slowly not to hurt her.

She enjoyed their moment wholeheartedly without any memories of their past. It became the moment of a new beginning.

Vaishu felt Harish's lips moving from her face towards her neck. A spark of electricity passed through her when his teeth replaced his lips on her neck. Harish reached a point from where he can't back off without quenching his burning desire. He looked into her eyes before moving downwards from her neck.

Vaishu placed her hands around his neck and gave a peck on his forehead giving him permission. When Harish received her silent permission his hands and lips started to explore her. Easing the slight resistance through his deep kisses he removed the saree from her body making her beauty visible in front of his eyes. Their dresses left their body when desires overcame them.

Vaishu clenched his hair when he entered her soul like a heavy rainfall. Harish hands held her close to him when she fell on her sleep tiredly.

_______________________________

Next day Rishi visited Eric with the result of the drug they tested.

"But, how is this possible...?" That was unbelievable for Eric who knew Sruthy and her father Raja Nayakam through Harish.

"This result is not fake... But what confusing me was the first link we got, that Pridhvi... Sruthy doesn't have any connection with Pridhvi...that's what confusing me." Rishi expressed his confusion.

"Rishi... But does Raja Nayakam have any connection in case...?"

"I can't come to a conclusion right now, Eric... I'm going to call Sruthy for an investigation... She is also a witness in Haritha's case... I don't have any difficulty in calling her for an enquiry as we have already reopened Haritha's case..." Rishi said with some calculations in his mind.......

This Part Dedicated to Sravya-72
                                prateekshaz09