chapter 11

Vaishu lied there in the same position even after hearing the door shutting and his footsteps moving out of the room. She was that much broken even to correct her misplaced dress, broken by heart.

She laid there looking at the ceiling, her silent cries changed to sobbing and her body started to shake with the increased intensity of her cries.

'Why Amma?'

She asked her mom lying there in the same position. The thought of her mom seeing her suffering made her heartache. With that thought, she wiped the newly formed tears from her face after correcting her dress.

'Amma, don't worry about me...I'm happy here'. She said that like to her mother, trying to force a smile with tears in her eyes.

_____________________

Harish sat on a sofa covering his face in his palm in his office room which was near to his bedroom.

His thoughts were clouded with the innocence he saw on Vaishu's face. The hope she saw in her eyes when he tied the mangalsuthra around her neck.

'I should not feel bad for her tears'

He said to himself clutching his hair, he looked up when he heard the door opening sound.

He saw Eric entering the room. Harish looked at him raising an eyebrow in a questioning manner.

"I didn't go, I was with aunty...she was complaining about your sudden immature act..." Eric answered his unasked question.

Hearing what Eric said Harish drifted back to his depressed self. Lying back to the chair.

"Do you think being silent without answering us will solve everything?" Eric asked him getting irritated at his silence.

"No"

"Then answer me dammit!"

"What you want to know?"

"Seriously! You don't know what I want to know?" Eric got irritated with his answers and got up to leave the room. When he reached the door he stopped there for a second, thinking something he turned back to Harish.

"Just answer me this... When I already told you that I have doubt on the letter which appeared suddenly from nowhere, from what basis you decided that the girl was behind everything?" Eric asked calmly.

"Only with a letter? Then what about the footage we got along with the letter?" Harish questioned back. Looking at Eric who was silent after hearing that Harish continued "it clearly showed that, the girl was forcefully taking Haritha somewhere from the bus stop. That's also one week before her missing."

"But Harish something was wrong somewhere... I think someone intentionally framed Vaishnavi as the villain here... I got a lead in this case... my men are searching for the details... you have to give me three more months." Eric tried to convince him but it provoked Harish more.

"I'm not in a situation to listen to your assumptions... No one is behind this, it's God who showed me the real person behind my sister's condition..." when Harish was saying this his eyes were burning with rage "and here I will decide the punishment, there won't be any mercy..." Saying this Harish went back to his room giving a dead ear to Eric.

Eric sat there face palmed thinking about the situation.

'I should find the real culprit before he does something bad'

____________________________

Harish saw Vaishu sleeping peacefully in his bed when he entered his room.

'Your tears won't affect Me' he mumbled more like to himself.

Seeing her sleeping peacefully after destroying his family's peaceful days he got irritated. He took the water bottle from the bedside table to pour it on her face. He wanted to stop her peaceful sleep that desperately.

Taking the water bottle he moved towards the bed. He didn't worry about destroying the bed, it's just he want to disturb her sleep.

"Ammaa... Ammaa.. please help me..." Vaishu started to cry in her sleep shivering heavily. It was like she was having a nightmare.

He stood there shocked seeing what was happening to her. He even doubted for a second that she was acting in front of him.

Keeping back the water bottle, he moved towards her not knowing what to do. Immediately her shivering started to increased like she was having an epileptic attack. Seeing her state he held her hand in his tightly not knowing what to do...................................

Friends, how was this chapter?

Sorry for being late, I wanted to update this chapter yesterday but got busy due to some work.

Please vote and comment
and support♥♥♥