chapter 27

"Noo...nooo...please leave me...pleas..."
She stopped hearing the door opening sound. Getting scared she moved near the wall hugging herself tightly.

The door opened giving the darkroom painful brightness revealing Vasuki.

"You...!, how dare you do this to me?... I will rot you in hell" Sruthi shouted at her even in her miserable condition making Vasuki shiver in anger.

"You dirty snake... The moment you threatened me your fate had changed... Now you are my puppet who will dance according to my wish"

"I won't... Leave me! If you don't want to end up in jail." Sruthi spatted at her.

"Hahaha... it's you who are going to end up in jail" Vasuki laughed like a manic saying that.

Looking at her behaviour Sruthi sat there with a panicked mind. "What are you saying?" She asked Vasuki hiding her panic.

Kneeling in front of her Vasuki played a video clip on her mobile. Sruthi's eyes widened watching that.

"No!"

"Stop it...!" Sruthi felt like she was losing her sane mind watching that video. It showed a half naked Sruthi dancing in front of four middle aged men under the influence of drugs.

"You are a great striper..." Saying that Vasuki grabbed the end of the White cloth covering Sruthi's upper body.

Sruthi moved back more near the wall holding the cloth tightly to her body. Her face was clear, not even showing a slightest amount of fear.
"You cannot blackmail me with this shit Vasuki, I have done more than this." She said with a challenging look.

"I know that very well... Before using you in my game I collected every detail about you...I even know how you serve your professors and get full attendance without going to college... If you don't want to leak this clip do as I say."

"Haha...even after knowing about me do you think I will follow your orders because of this strip clip...release me now if you don't want to get caught...my dad must have started searching for me..."

Holding her hair Vasuki made her look at her face "what do you think of me? No one will search for you...your parents are thinking that you're attending a four days seminar... And about the video clip...if I leak this police will arrest you that instant because the men you are blessing with your strip dance are number one smugglers who are on the wanted list".

Sruthi sat there frozen not being able to believe what she heard. Vasuki got satisfied looking at her miserable condition.

"What do you said before? I helped you in Haritha's case right?... But you are wrong dear...the naked photo of Haritha you took secretly didn't get leaked from your phone accidentally... I was the one who leaked the photo...that was the first move in my game"

_____________________________

Vaishu was crying and shouting for help but no one came... Harish wanted to go near her and help her but he couldn't move an inch even though he was not tied up...

'Please don't hurt her' he pleaded at the man who was forcefully removing her saree...red tears are coming from her eyes...she stood there like a statue looking at him with bleeding eyes...

'Run Vaishu'

'no...'

'Leave her...'

'Please...'

Harish shouted at the man, his face was not visible as he was standing there back facing Harish. Taking a knife from his pocket he turned to Harish.

Harish was shocked to see himself there...he was the one who was hurting Vaishu...

"Nooo...!" Harish looked around at his surrounding. He was on his hospital bed Vaishnavi was sleeping in the bystander's bed. His heart calmed when he realized it was a dream at the same time he hurting Vaishu in his dream disturbed him.

He sat on his bed sweating profusely due to the impact of the dream. He looked at Vaishu sleeping peacefully on the bed. Her face was shining with the moonlight coming through the window near her bed. Only Vaishu was with him in that room as Lekshmi had to stay with Haritha at night.

After captured her facial features for a moment he leaned to the bedside table to take the water bottle. He grasped it without any noise but when he took the bottle a plastic medicine box kept near it fell making Vaishu get up from her sleep.

Seeing Harish holding the water bottle and the medicine on the floor Vaishu understood what happened. She immediately got up from her bed to go near his bed.

Harish felt bad for disturbing her sleep, he looked at her not knowing why she walk towards him. Giving a break to his thoughts Vaishu took the water bottle from his hand and poured the water into a glass. He happily took the glass from her when she held it towards him. By that time she started to arrange the things which fell on the floor.

Harish felt like his heart was paining seeing Vaishu doing everything like a servant. He wished she would shout at him or slap him for what he did but the only thing Vaishu giving him was silence.

Harish held Vaishu's hand when she turned to her bed. His sudden move shocked Vaishu, she looked at him with a questioning expression moving her gaze to the hand he was holding.

"Sorry Vaishu" he looked deep into her eyes...

Friends, sorry for the late update... Some situation came up that mentally disturbed me so couldn't write anything... Im not sure whether this chapter came out as I expected...because I completed it with a disturbed mind...

Hope you will enjoy it♥♥♥