𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗

Sua laid in bed, peacefully sleeping but woke up when her head was infiltrated by muffled voices. She tried to block them out, but the more they spoke, the more she heard. She slowly opened her eyes, flinching at the sudden light.

She rubbed her eyes, looking around the familiar room but it wasn't her room. It was Minju's. The voices had strangely stopped and when the girl looked besides her she saw Minju with her phone in both hands, displaying Chenle.

Both of them were looking at the girl who had just woken up,  feeling guilty for waking her. For a split second Sua just flickered between Chenle and Minju who were both watching her. "Uh... good... morning?" She slowly said.

Minju diverting her eyes to Chenle, who did the exact same. "Morning, Su." Chenle said. "Min, turn the phone a bit more, I can't properly see her." Minju obliged, shuffling a bit closer to the girl so that both can be seen.

It was quiet for a moment and Sua was beyond confused by what was going on. "You, uhm... you showed up here last night." Minju started off, Sua nodding her head. "And you were crying."

Sua's eyes widened, the memories from the previous day flooding her brain. "Oh..." the girl slowly said.

"What do you mean 'oh'? Bro, Minju was worried sick! You can't just do that and expect us not to worry." Chenle scolded, but mostly because he was concerned about the brown haired girl.

"Wait, I think we should add Jisung too. It doesn't feel right having a meeting without him." Minju said, about to add the boy to the call.

"No wait, uh, don't do that!" Sua quickly stopped Minju, causing the two to give her a questioning look.

"Okay... but I'm adding Nari. I don't care what you say, Sua." Chenle said, pressing the little phone on the screen and adding the girl.

It took her a few seconds to pick up. When she finally did answer, the three were greeted with the half asleep girl, her purple hair covering half of her face. "It's like 8 in the morning. Why are you disrupting my sleep?"

"Sorry, cutie, but we have important matters to discuss." Nari's ears perked up at Chenle's words, immediately wiping her hair out of her face and sitting up straight to properly communicate.

"Okay, I'm all ears." She said, finally in a comfortable position.

Chenle and Minju looked from Nari to Sua, awaiting her explanation. Nari confusedly also followed their gaze to the girl, but had no idea what was going on. "There's only 4 of us? Is Jisung still sick?" She innocently asked.

"He's not sick, Nari." Sua spoke, sighing and reaching to turn Minju's phone horizontally.

"He's not?" Chenle asked, confused too.

Sua shook her head. "Remember how I just suddenly left yesterday?" The two nodded, Nari only listened not being aware of this. "Well, I actually went to his house after school,"

"No wonder you were acting so weird, huh. Worried for your boyfriend." Chenle nonchalantly stated, rolling his eyes at the girl. Minju sent him a stern look, immediately shutting him up.

"He's not my boyfriend. He's just my best friend, like the rest of you." Sua defended, feeling the anger run through her body.

"I don't know. You guys seem to like each other and I've only been here a few weeks." Nari spoke up, Chenle yelling in agreement as the two high-fived through the screen.

Minju rolled her eyes at them, looking over to Sua. The girl was looking down at her hands, picking at her fingers. "Guys, can we just let Sua explain?" Minju pleaded, the other two immediately stopped talking. "You can continue now, Su."

The girl looked over to her best friend, scared to say the words. Minju gave her an encouraging nudge. "I went to his house and his mom said he wasn't there. So, naturally I went to the practice room he always was and of course he was there." She rolled her eyes, thinking back to the previous day.

"He showed me his dance for his competition and after that we just talked..."

"About what?" Minju asked, Sua shaking her head not wanting to reveal how the two discussed her and Renjun.

"Just stuff... Yeah, that's all." She quickly concluded.

Chenle narrowed his eyes at the girl. "You're lying. Just 'talking' wouldn't have made you show up crying at Minju's house."

"Chenle..." Minju started but was cut off by Sua.

"Why do you suddenly hate me so much, Lele? What the hell? Am I being interrogated for a murder or something?!" She exclaimed, frustrated and annoyed.

Chenle scoffed, "No, but it's important to understand that Jisung is my best friend too. So, it's understandable if I get a bit protective of him, especially if he's not here to defend himself."

"Guys, please don't fight." Nari said, but went unheard as the two were immediately back at each other's throats.

"Defend himself? You're acting like I hurt him or something. I was the one who cried and yet you're still taking his side, just like you always do." Sua said.

Chenle was stunned by her words, "It's not like that, Sua and you know it." He emphasized, hurt flashing in his eyes.

This time Sua scoffed, in utter disbelief, but remained silent. "You know I care for you, Sua. Don't act like I haven't been there for you all these years."

"Whatever, Chenle. I guess, I know exactly where I stand with you." The girl got up from the bed and went over to her bag, that was thrown on Minju's bedroom floor.

Minju watched in shock as the girl got ready to leave. "You can't just leave like that, Sua."

Sua glanced in her direction, hair slightly covering her face as she pulled on her sneakers. "Wow." She muttered under her breath. "If you must know what happened last night, fine, I'll tell you."

"I kissed Jisung and he somehow kissed me back, but I got scared and ran away." By now tears were forming were in her eyes again and she wanted nothing more than to leave. "I guess, I probably must have hurt him, but I swear I didn't want things to turn out like this."

The three were stunned by her words. "Is she crying?" Nari softly asked, hearing the crack in the girl's voice. Minju put her phone down and made her way to Sua's crying figure.

"No, I'm fine." She quickly said, wiping her eyes and leaving the room before Minju could even say anything.

Grabbing her phone on the bed, Minju came back into the frame. "You shouldn't have said that, Chenle." She said.

"I'm a horrible person." He looked away from the two girls who were looking at him.

"Yeah, well, I'm glad you know." Minju simply said, tapping the red button, ending the call.

i guess this is probably really obvious by my username, but my ult is seulgi from red velvet and mark lee is also my ult

i guess this is probably really obvious by my username, but my ult is seulgi from red velvet and mark lee is also my ult. do yall have an ult bias/es?