LMAO

There are so many things that can happen to you after you watch a K-drama: You'll learn lessons you'll likely apply IRL, you'll end up talking about the unique storylines with your friends, and then there are the oppas that you will start  ~*dedicating*~ your time to. Apart from these, there also those scenes that will remain in your mind forever. We're talking about those scenes that gave birth to the best memes on the internet that make you soft, laugh out loud, or give you goosebumps!

 We're talking about those scenes that gave birth to the best memes on the internet that make you soft, laugh out loud, or give you goosebumps!

Here, a list of K-dramas with the most iconic scenes that you, too, will never forget:

01 : Fight For My Way (2017)

The iconic scene: Choi Ae Ra and Ko Dong Man doing their iconic aegyo! Everybody say: "Hmmp, hmmp!"

~°•°~

02 : Legend Of The Blue Sea (2016)

The iconic scene: From now on, I will only use "Dishgursthing sheet!" instead of "Ew!"

~°•°~

03 : Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo (2016)

The iconic scene: I have nothing to say about this XD.

~°•°~

04 : Welcome To Waikiki (2018)

The iconic scene: Just two words: "Gwaenchana, gwaenchana."

~°•°~

05 : My Love From The Star (2013)

The iconic scene: Cheon Song Yi is an icon herself, but if we're going to pick a favorite, that would be her saying "Sorry!"

~°•°~

06 : Hotel Del Luna (2019)

The iconic scene: Can we count all the times Jang Man Wol was caught screaming? Nope, never.

~°•°~

06 : True Beauty (2020)

The iconic scene: When Im Ju Kyung saw Han Seojun in his bathrobe and leopard print boxers, LOL. Is that true? Yes!

P.S: We'd also like to give a special mention to Lee Suho's "Eotteokke" song!

~°•°~

07 : It's Okay To Not Be Okay

The iconic scene: How do you say (or shout) "I love you" to someone? "Saranghae. Saranghae, Gang Tae-ssi. Saranghandago! Saranghandanikka! Jinjja neomu neomu saranghae!"

~°•°~

08 : Kill Me Heal Me (2015)

The iconic scene: OPPPPAAA

Please don't laugh XD

~°•°~

09 : My Love From The Star (2013)

The iconic scene: If I ever get drunk I will surely look like this.

~°•°~

10 : What's Wrong With Secretary Kim?

The iconic scene: Never go to library in the night.

~°•°~

-from Kpop house studio-