Don't Fight The Feeling

╭                                          ••• ╮
Don't Fight The Feeling
╰ •••                                          ╯

Don't Fight The Feeling: 6/10
Imma be honest, I was underwhelmed by this comeback. I was expecting a lot more than what I got, but that's on me for building up my expectations before they were due LMAO. Overall this song is a BOP and I really like it. However, if I'm being honest, I wouldn't say it was their best. It does grow on you though, and I would definitely say that it was adorable and nice to see them having fun while performing the song. 

Paradise: 8/10
OMG UHM WAT. This song SLAPZ why wasn't this the title track I don't understand -- okay maybe I do, Don't Fight The Feeling was more upbeat and more title track worthy, plus easy to promote. But like I LOVE THIS SONG. The only thing that made me dock points was the fact that the rap part kind of ruined the vibe they started out with. But other than that IT WAS SO CUTE. And the lyrics? WHEW they could kiss me any day if you know what I mean-- anyway...I really like this song, and the ending part was just SO CUTE OMG.

No Matter: 3/10
A bit cliche. That's the best way to call it. I could probably find a bunch of other songs with this same sound. It's not that I don't like it but...it was predictable. The only redeemable parts to this song may be the rap, and the supreme vocals. Even the lyrics were cliche. If you like the upbeat, retro, gushy songs then this is for you but personally it wasn't my taste. It's definitely grown on me though, so I'd still recommend it.

Runaway: 9/10 
I'M IN LOVE WITH THIS SONG OMG. Everything is just SO PERFECT. The lyrics, the sound, the feeling, the vocals. It was just…chefs kiss. I couldn't find anything to criticize…I mean the chorus CAN get annoying but come on it's so CATCHY. And the background vocals? SUPREEEME. I could listen for hours and not get tired. I know it's rare for chill R&B songs to be title tracks...but I think this may be the best song on the album, but we still have one more song left so let's check that out.

Just As Usual: 10/10 
We have reached the ballad my frens ^^. Right off the bat, the song is super sweet and touching, it has that feeling of a light hearted romance and strolls to the park. The lyrics are adorable as well and just OVERWHELMING with new budding love which we all swoon for. It reminds me of a song you would play for your soon to be bride and made me want to cry with how sweet that was. Though it's not my favorite sound and probably not my favorite song, I couldn't find anything to criticize, so I'd say it was a worthy track. 

Overall Score: 36/50 
First things first…
DON'T COME FOR ME EXO-L's 
I'm an EXO-L myself and I didn't even expect it to be this low. Despite a few hidden gems in the album, I suppose I just wasn't as satisfied with this album, and that's completely fine. I still think it was a successful comeback, but maybe my expectations were too high. A lot of these songs have secured their place in my playlist, so don't think I hate the album. I actually like it. Remember this is just my personal opinion. 
With that being said, I absolutely adore this album and love how Lay was able to join them for the comeback. It was touching to see them perform together and to see him involved in the comeback. The title track was a great BOP and it was a more lighthearted album, different from what I've heard from them before. All in all I really liked it and would definitely recommend you take a listen ;)

What do you think? Do you agree with me? Please let us know!