Talk Of Heart

Author:- KookaineAddict
Interviewer:- Chenhui

Thank you for agreeing for this interview and welcome to the magazine of kpop house community

Thank you for agreeing for this interview and welcome to the magazine of kpop house community. I am Chenhui and how may I call you?

You can call me Tasfiah or just Tas if you prefer.

Your books are slightly underrated and what do you think is the basic ideology given out by those books?

Because they're all so different from each other...I'd say it has the element of dark romance and a lot of passion between characters.

-☆-

Dark Romance indeed, I did notice quite similarities of those in your books. As a huge fan of Hotter Than Hell I would really love to know what inspired you to write that book?

Well, I'm so used to writing quirky Y/N's and relatable Y/N's that I really wanted to try something different, and instead of writing a Y/N that is relatable, I wanted to write a Y/N that people aspired to be. I wanted to write a badass, seductive Y/N, and since I already had quite an obsession with the devil (not in a creepy way, I'm just really interested in how everything thinks he's the enemy because of the way the bible and Quran portrays him when he might not be at all) and so I used hotter than hell as a way to see Satan's side of the story :) I was also inspired by the show Lucifer.

-☆-

I did notice a strong and will powered y/n. I was greatly inspired by it. Not many stories have a good female lead with a strong mind. What is your best creation by far and why?

Probably the book I'm writing right now, Seduction. because the Y/N in that book is extremely powerful and badass, just like the Y/N in hotter than hell.

-☆-

Oh that's great! I would love to read it in future. Who do you think has been motivating you to write stories since day-1?

Probably because I've had a hard time in my home life and writing is an escape for that :)

-☆-

Oh that's sad. It must've been hard for you to write books then. And yes stories have been a really good mode of escape. In your opinion, why do you think your books got the fame?

This one is a hard question to answer...I guess it's because it's quite difficult to find a good book on wattpad these days that have good grammar and a decent plotline do when people do find them, it's kinda like...a miracle.

-☆-

That is absolutely true. Descriptive and meaningful books are rare in these times. Is there any music that inspires you the most?

Yes definitely! And music...just any music with a badass beat.

-☆-

How did you cope up your hard times as you mentioned before? Did writing help you?

Writing helped a lot I would say, to be able to step out of your own life and fall into a world you created is quite therapeutic.

-☆-

That's so true! Is there something you would like to tell to your followers and the people reading this interview in the magazine?

Probably that I appreciate them all for reading my works and I couldn't be more grateful.

-☆-

Thank you for answering the questions I asked. It was really nice talking with you.

You too!!

_______~•~______

-from Kpop house studio-