Tinted

Author:- alleequido
Interviewer:- Rae

alleequido has been an active member of Wattpad's story writing writers with mega hits like Berry Blades, Of Blood and Roses, Pirouette, and a lot more adding up to your favorite lists

Thank you Allen for agreeing to the terms of getting interviewed for this latest program that has been launched by our community that promotes writers all over the app

Hello! I am glad you texted to inform me! I would love to join.
I'm glad u chose me.

When did you realize you wanted to be a writer, like the first spark of passion?

It was 2015, the 6th of October when I released my first Wattpad book. it was a taehyung fanfiction. I was really really young and I had no idea what I was doing. I was totally clueless yet I did finish the book and by luck, I surpassed 200K views. I thought I was the king of the world, that was a moment I will never get over. but as I grew up, I got more mature and I went back to my book after years of not writing and realized how awful it was written. not that I wasn't liking it, I WAS LAUGHING reading the book. I remember getting a headache from all the laughter. I told my mom, while I was taking it as a joke, my mom was pretty serious. in fact, she was super proud that I, two years ago wrote a book. like, an actual book. so it wasn't me who found out that I wanted to be a writer. it was my mom, who pointed it out that I thrived to be one. it was in me. so, thanks, mom.

—☆—

So how do you get the information or ideas about your book as they are one of the best fantasy-based books out there?

Sometimes they just come by as I stare out at the window at absolutely nothing, the other times I watch multiple movies and grab a few bits and scrapes from them and put them into my own grinding machine. and let that all brew until it's done. and when it's done, I write them down. and changes come within, but later it stays like nothing of what I saw/read/heard, the inspiration just vanishes as I make the story, the idea my own. I know, too much, Allen, too much bragging right there. but let me tell you, I'm a huge Disney classic fairytale lover and most of my books are retold with my own magic. I really think Walt Disney could hire me sometimes lmao.

—☆—

What actually is your most favorite way of story inscription like some people love poetry while some are a fan of novelism, what's your favorite choice?

Novelism for sure. I am not the poet kind of person but it depends on what I'm trying. I have always been proper and good at novelism, that way I can say more, do more to the story, and tell more to my readers. not saying I cannot do that through poetry but I am no pro babe, I do what's easy for my readers and me. I have readers ranging around 12-20 yo and I try to put equal effort for everyone to understand and take in the things I want to convey.

—☆—

How do you deal with the pressure of fetching up the count of readers, how do you deal with the ups and downs of increasing and decreasing count of readers per chapter on a book?

This one's gonna hurt me as I answer but I am stronger now. right now, my highest number of reads is only 52K and 1.7K followers with only a quarter or a part of them as active readers. very few. it mattered at first because when I was first writing back in 2017 with only 200 followers but 100K reads, I thought this is how it will go on for a long, long time. but then after a hiatus, I came back to writing, to improve and work harder behind the skill and yk, it all got me down when I received no views, no votes after publishing a book. it went on like that, with zero outcomes for three to four days. I was really unhappy but then, I kept on working on multiple books at a time, thinking maybe readers will choose at least one of them and give me a chance? and that's when I wrote the magician march, 2020. it didn't get any insights, or votes or reads but the ones who read it left beautiful and encouraging messages. it has 12k now, I'm proud of it but wished and know that the plot may be deserves more and more. I have dealt w ups and downs, in fact, my ups are very few? I barely get any outcome but that's okay. I'm writing, that's what matters. I'm improving and I'm determined.

because I say this to myself and it's my go-to Allen's advice; you write for yourself, share them with your readers. That's all that matters.

—☆—

As we glide to the last part of this short interview at last I would love it if you share your kind words about how to deal with stress while managing writing and also academics and a few books you'd like other people to read

I think we all can agree that writing and academics can be so stressful together, we all are dealing with somethings in our lives but hey, if writing is a hobby for you, don't forget your academics! they are so important. we all hate studying, but that's how we progress and plan our future but again, it's up to you. I prioritize my academics more so, I would recommend you to do the same if writing is just a hobby. but never stop writing. that's a part of you while academics are the output that will be ahead of you!

So, my books? uhh, if you ever visit my account, a wild yet very good choice will be reading berry blades. I can proudly say it's my best book! I invested more than four months on just plotting it so if you guys gave it a chance, I hope you will thrive to the end and ride along, pushing past through plot twists and fantasy creatures with my characters broken_heart and as for my best friends and some cool authors, don't forget to check out bangtanlover95 [ the reason why I'm still here, she's amazing ], lumiev, hoseokiiss. they all are some amazing authors and they have some of the best books out there. but out of all, if anything that got me into fantasy and tied me to it is hoseokiiss's the siren's curse. the book will never be off my hooks. love u so much kat <33

—☆—

Thank you so much for investing your time in this program, I am sure not only my team but also the readers and writers reading this will be rejoiced from knowing you as a writer and a person in a more intimate way. Thank you so much.

And we really hope you achieve the fame you deserve thank you so much once again for giving your time <33

—☆—

thank you for reading