Bleeding Words

There are very few songs which manages to leave big impacts in our hearts. Some even inspire us into doing something really different. This is the list of best kpop lyrics.

1. BTS' Answer : Love Myself.
"You’ve shown me I have reasons, I should love myself"

I'll be honest, every BTS song deserves to be here. Their lyrics are just too much to bear. I have changed a lot because of their music. But this left huge impacts on me. Love Yourself, Love Myself campaign was the best, please.

2. BTS' You Never Walk Alone
"You never walk alone. Feel me, you're not alone either"

If I am biased, I apologize. BTS really do have the best lyrics. You Never Walk Alone made me cry the most and I was having the worst part of my life when it released. In short, this song saved my life. I am not lying.

3. BTS' 2!3! and Magic Shop
"Been trying to tell you this, I was supposed to tell you this. That this is all for you"

"On days I hate being myself, days I want to disappear forever, Let's make a door in your heart. Open the door and this place will await, It's okay to believe, the Magic Shop will comfort you."

No shit sherlock, these are a golden song. I can, die, live cry for these songs. They are such comforting songs. I'm just grateful for these songs.

4. BTS' Spring Day
"How much should my longings fall like snow, before the days of spring return, friend?"

A minute of silence for all who lost their families, friends, partners, spouses, in this seoul ferry tragedy. I deeply feel affected by Spring Day. Queen of BTS songs, hush I don't make the rules.

5. SKZ's Hellevator
"My life was rock bottom, an edge of a cliff, I'm walking in a dark tunnel. Cruel and fearful days, I'm enduring through alone."

Stray kids be the next band with best lyrics band. They are so relatable oml!! T-T. Hellevator is a pre-debut song, mind you. That's more than enough for y'all to give them a chance!!

6. AKMU's Melted
"I leave the darkness that finds my heart, even the cold shadow that covers the night starts to harden."

Silence for all who don't know this masterpiece. The mv is more heartbreaking. Please stan AKMU!!

7. BTS' The Truth Untold
"I'm scared, That you will leave me again in the end, once again I put on a mask and go to see you."

Never change yourself for others, never break yourself apart for others. Change for yourself. Be confident no matter what. This song hits hardest.

8. ITZY's Wannabe
"No matter what others say, I wanna be me me me."

Really confident song by itzy. I love this song the most by them. Not a big fan of itzy but do give a look into them.

9. SHINEE's Our Page
"When I stand once more upon the road that we walked together, the five hands placed on one another."

I really miss jonghyun and I hope he is at peace. Such an angel. This song was so heartbreaking and heartfelt. Especially the above line. The pain they must've felt because of the death must've been really hard.

10. JONGHYUN's Lonely.
"Perhaps me and you trapped each other in a delusion no, you can't understand me when I look at your worried eyes."

What a song! Stan Jonghyun please. He deserves it!! And Taeyeon who did equal efforts to the song.

~°~

-from Kpop house studio-