Artwork

Author:- teaa_mi
Interviewer:- Rae

teaa_mi has been known for breaking norms in this world of Wattpad where cliché is a norm, breaking into the scene with books like lifesaver and artwork, it still is a tragedy she isn't much known over the platform as an artist like her deserves n...

teaa_mi has been known for breaking norms in this world of Wattpad where cliché is a norm, breaking into the scene with books like lifesaver and artwork, it still is a tragedy she isn't much known over the platform as an artist like her deserves nothing else but fame.

Thank you love for blessing me with the gift of knowing you over the corners of professionalism.

I would love to give you an interview! God, that's such an honor, thank you so much for considering me to be one of the writers you want to talk to!

When was it the first time you experienced the euphoric feeling of writing something, when was it the first time that you thought that writing can be a hobby for you?

Hmm, to be fair, I didn't really experience euphoria while writing. It's something I turn to when I feel the need to express myself or calm down after a long day. Writing is an escape for me, not an explosion of emotions that won't let me concentrate on what I want to do.
Writing is a part of my life for as long as I can remember - I was just a little kid when I wrote my first poems and had praise for my essays, so I guess it's been a hobby for a very long time! The only period of my life where I didn't have the energy to write was when I professionally got into music, I just had no expressiveness left because playing instruments took a lot of my imaginative energy.

—☆—

What type of character scripture is your favorite, as a writer people have choices when it comes to writing characters, so what type of character writing is your favorite, is it emotional wreck type, the damsel in distress, or someone powerful and feisty?

I'll be honest here, well, it's not that I wasn't honest before, but this is the real tea right here. Every single character I have made itself in my mind appeared as a whole entity and screamed at me to write about them. Of course, I'd tweak some of their traits to suit the plot I have in mind for them, but they are basically people on their own.
They have many characteristics, close to real human beings you find on the street. I can't give them just one role in the book, they have many layers and I try to show them as best as I can.

—☆—

What are your favorite types to read about as some are fans of romance and some ( like me XD ) are a sucker for tragedy so what is your favorite theme to write about?

I live for the twisted books, give me ups and downs, unconventional plots with characters that are fleshed out and want to make me scream and cry at the same time. The need to feel connected to the book, no matter which genre it is, makes me quite a harsh reader since many go for the easy route.
As you might already guess, I love to write books that have something people might consider taboo or unusual. Regular love has been written about a ton, I like to step away from that and try to see if there's any other path I can go down.

—☆—

What do you think about the mixing of the nature of writing and music, has there ever been a time when a random song or musical piece is played in the background and your brain is filled with many writing ideas all you need is a pen and a paper where you can note it all?

Sweetie, I live with music, it's going to play in the background no matter what except for when I sleep. So yes, music is a part of my life as well as writing and they are quite connected. I can't write in silence, but I can't listen to any type of music while I do. The scene I want to write needs to be felt in the music or else I won't be able to describe it.
The numerous times I was inspired by some melodies I'd randomly find on the internet never ceases to amaze me. It's such a wholesome feeling and god, I love art.

—☆—

As we fly towards the ending colors of today's interview, I would love to ask you to give out some advice to new writers out there about how to create and write something that would always be the one out of the crowd - the special book and also a little sneak peek into your next writing venture?

The only advice I can give is to follow your ideas and don't look at the numbers. Recognition always comes with hard work and jealousy can only bring you down so support others and enjoy what you do. Writing is such a wonderful concept that can't be graded, which means that there will always be an audience you'll reach. Just do what you love.
Sweetie, expect some kids, a single mum, and a very hot, brand new android. That's all I need to say to get your imagination going!

—☆—

Thank you so much my love for joining us in this newly build foundation of ours in a trial of a brighter side of the budding Wattpad writers.

Thank you so much for wanting to make me a part of this, it was such a wholesome experience and I'm so grateful I had the opportunity to be involved!

—☆—

-from Kpop house studio-