Melancholy

╭⋟──────────────────────╮
Sad Romantic Fanfiction

╰──────────────────────⋞╯

With each day passing, the K-pop fanfics are taking over the world of wattpad. Wattpad is a home of millions of fanfics written by talented writers all over the world. Genres like Classical Romance, Comedy, Contemporary romance, adult fics, and angsty could be seen in all those fanfics. While every reader has his own taste or preference to read a certain Genre, the fans of sad romance or angsty are ready to have a good cry so that they can let out those pent up emotions through reading. Releasing your worries, emotions, and feelings through reading is the best way to heal. Here are some amazing fanfics that either left us in tears or taught us many good lessons just by existing.

1- Eyes - Kim Taehyung

By MysterySender

❝ They say that the eyes are the windows to one's soul

❝ They say that the eyes are the windows to one's soul. Emotions that wells up within us, can easily be noticed through one's eyes.❞

One could easily say that no one could fall for blind people. Especially those who have some physical illness. But after reading this book, you will change your mind as this book gives you a lesson that blind people are lovable and their love story has a happy ending too. The story flows smoothly with a lot of grief and sadness for both main leads. An eye that can't see, holds a lot of emotions. And this story speaks to the hearts of every blind person out there. A must read for the angsty readers.

2- The Bridesmaid- Kim Taehyung

By softaura

❝ Why did being with him make me feel so good even though he wasn't mine to keep? ❞

Imagine you are walking down the aisle, and your beautiful dress is making you feel all pretty without even you knowing about it. Your heels click on the wooden floor as you are holding the flower of marriage in your hand. As soon as you enter, everyone screams that the bride is here. You look around and find the love of your life standing in front you. But then reality hits you hard ---- I won't spoil the rest of the fun for you. Because you have to read this book to have a good cry. The plotline is original as you will find yourself in the world of the story. And it's enough if a reader is able to feel empathy with the characters. In our life, sometimes, we all are in a situation where we have to see things contrary to our expectations. This book beautifully depicts this human emotion in an undeniably gloomy way. A must read for those who love reading tragedy of life.