Destiny: Where are we now?

MAMAMOO has finally comeback after a long wait of 7 months, reducing all the rumors of their disbandment and giving public a taste of their different music style

MAMAMOO has finally comeback after a long wait of 7 months, reducing all the rumors of their disbandment and giving public a taste of their different music style. Unlike their usual pop classic beats, this is very different. Melancholy and ballad with a tint of piano instrumentals.

->Where Are We Now?
At first, I didn't like this song much because it was different. And it is not usual for people to like a song in first listen. But as I heard to it again, I can assure you MAMAMOO just changed their musical approach. It was inspiring, heart touching and lovable. I just can give it my heart. Especially the vocals backing it up with such heartful and soulful musical notes. They proved haters that MAMAMOO has vocals in every member regardless their position.

-> Another Day
This song is my second favorite in this album making me really emotional everytime I hear to it. I can listen to this song a hundred times and not hate it. The drums and piano for melody and beautiful music. It is so soothing to hear and without knowing the lyrics, it can make you cry. It really outdone mamamoo's usual style. The chorus is my particular liking. It has a trigger of happiness within sorrow.

->A Memory For Life
My least favorite song in the album and yet it still rules just as the others. The positions of the songs order doesn't matter, because every song is just the best. I can listen to this album on repeat for an entire day. This song in particular is really calm and cool. It reminds me of waking up in beach shore. It has a taste of Jazz and Blues mixed in it, very much to my liking.

->Destiny Part 2
This is my most favorite song in this album! I always loved Destiny the first one, but the second one gave a more

heartbreaking and hearttouching touch. It is an eargasm for my calm ears and I can do nothing but praise Destiny's new version. It outdid itself. I really liked it. I would be lying if I said I like the original version over this. Tho I still love the first version, this one touches my heart most. It gave the most classical and soft turn it could for a rock filled beats song. Giving the emotions a different touch.