Ballad

These are the songs I often play on loop when I feel sad for whatever reasons. Give it a try! I think they are really good especially if you’re the type that likes to unwind while listening to something slow and emotional.

Wild Fower by Park Hyo Shin

If there’s one ballad singer that I am always excited about, that’s him. ‘Wild Flower’ is my most favorite out of all his ballad songs, because it’s so emotional as if he was telling me a story that touches and breaks my heart at the same time.

Loving With All Your Heart by Damsonegongbang (from i am not a robot)

There’s a period in time when I had listened to this song on replay for more times than the rest of the thousand of songs in my playlist. It’s one of the songs that really made me feel so sad.

Goodbye by Wendy (The Beauty Inside, 2018)

Sing For You by Exo

You can say that any ballad that EXO does during some winter days are one of the best for a good cry. They are just so emotional that the notes surely hit a heartstring all the time.

11:11 by Taeyeon

I’m not an absolute Taeyeon fan, but I really like her voice, so most of her new songs are kept in my playlist. 11:11 is probably my most favorite so far.

Missing You by BTOB

BTOB are gifted with really good voices and great talent in composing and writing songs. I think their talents shined the most through this song and it has truly expressed longing for a loved one in a way that it’s intensely desperate and as well emotional.

4 o' clock by V and RM

I think this is my most favorite BTS ballad duet. So, bless those boys for their prowess in the field as well as for having really good voices.

Lonely by Jonghyun, ft. Taeyeon.

This song says a lot about him. It is a huge masterpiece.

The Truth Untold by BTS, ft. Steve Aoki

For some reason, this BTS song just makes me really sad. I’m not sure what it’s about but if you listen to it you might even cry.

That’s all for now! What do you think about the songs in this list? Any good Ballad songs you can recommend? Do let us know!

-Reporter Aroo