Nostalgia

Missing the old K-pop songs? We gotchu with our own curated playlist of 2nd Gen bops just for you! (2000-2010).

01. Heart Breaker ~ G-Dragon
Release:- 2009

"Heartbreaker is the debut album of South Korean singer-songwriter and rapper G-Dragon, member of Big Bang. The chart-topping single "Heartbreaker", became one of the best selling singles in South Korea of all time, having sold over 4 million copies since its release. Heartbreaker was the best-selling album by a South Korean solo artist since its release until 2019."

—☆—

02. Abracadabra ~ Brown Eyed Girls
Release Year:- 2009

"Abracadabra is a song recorded by South Korean girl group Brown Eyed Girls. Released as the second single from Sound-G in July 2009, it marked a change in the group's image and style. The song topped various on- and offline charts, including a 3-week chart-topping run on music portal M.Net."

—☆—

03. Perfect Man ~ Shinhwa
Release Year:- 2002

"The album debuted at #1 on the monthly Korean Chart, becoming Shinhwa's second #1 album. It sold 355,333 copies,[4] and remained on the chart for a total of 23 weeks. The album charted at #14 on the year end chart "Top 100 Albums in 2002".

—☆—

04. Adult Ceremony ~ Park Ji Yoon
Release Year:- 2000

"Coming of Age Ceremony" kicked off a dance craze in South Korea spawning both a controversy for the overly-sexualized moves and a shift in the industry that continues to this day of female performers working hard to introduce new concepts that will set them apart from the rest of the herd.