Korean Hot 100

The K-pop Hot 100 is a music singles chart in South Korea. It was launched in conjunction with Billboard and Billboard Korea on August 25, 2011, and is based on digital sales via leading websites as well as downloads from mobile service sites using an industry-standard formula and the most credible music data sources within South Korea. It is the second Asian Billboard chart after the Japan Billboard Hot 100.

The first number-one song on the chart was "So Cool" by Sistar on the issue dated September 3, 2011. Billboard announced the chart's suspension in the United States would be effective the May 17, 2014 issue, but the actual final issue published was dated June 21, 2014. The Korean version of the chart was subsequently discontinued as of the July 16, 2014 issue date. The chart was re-established in December 2017, with the issue dated May 29 – June 4, 2017, and announced by Billboard on December 20, along with the relaunch of an online Billboard Korea at Billboard.co.kr that would include the chart's weekly updates, as well as at the Billboard.com site. The current number-one on the chart as of the issue dated June 6, 2021, is "Butter" by BTS.

 The current number-one on the chart as of the issue dated June 6, 2021, is "Butter" by BTS

Despite the fact the billboard hot 100 chart is famous in western it isn't famous in Korea. Korea has their own country charts which are more valuable to them such as melon charts, genie, bugs, and filo.