Flowers

Author:- Suga__Fox
Interviewer:- Chenhui

Welcome to the interview of The K Times by Kpop House

Welcome to the interview of The K Times by Kpop House. I am chenhui, could you share your nickname or name by which I could address you?

Sure! Nice to meet you! My name is Haru :)

Likewise! What was your motive when you joined wattpad first? Did you expect your books to get this huge as it is now? Did your messages convey well to the audience?

My motive to join Wattpad, is actually kind of funny. I found Wattpad from a group of friends I made when I had been into Kpop for about a year! They told me about an account where you could read Fanfiction, so I downloaded it to see the hype! I had no idea my books would get this big. Forever I had just kept my stories to myself and for a very long time on Wattpad, my stories did not succeed. I deleted my stories and republished them many times because of my own inner frustration and fear of failure! Still everyday when I wake up I feel so blessed seeing all the lovely readers that take the time to support my dream as a writer. I believe my messages did convey quite well to my readers honestly. I try to, in my stories, convey messages that preach about self love and problems we have been desensitized to. People often think of certain aspects of life as “normal life” when in reality there are other struggles that exist among us that none of us really notice. I wanted my stories to convey messages through character development and fun-loving stories so while learning, my readers can have fun and enjoy a lighthearted tale at the same time!

—☆—

Your tale from nothing to this is really interesting and I am sure the readers enjoyed what you shared. Were there times, like you stated, when you had the urge to leave writing and not continue it? How did you cope up with it?

Yes actually, success never comes without struggle I am a firm believer in that. When I first started on Wattpad I was simply a reader, I wasn’t familiar with Fanfiction at all, especially BTS Fanfiction. When I began publishing stories I always had those inner thoughts that would say that my stories aren’t good enough, that I would fail, etc. and when I would see my stories not getting very many reads, I thought about giving up for good. Funny thing though, one single reader actually helped me through my first story. Their name on Wattpad is jin_stob_it. Suddenly I started getting this influx of love on one of my stories and they told me how it was a very good and catchy story. I had this newfound confidence and wanted to make even better chapters for them to enjoy. It changed my way of thinking that instead of trying to get comments and votes, instead focus hard on the story itself and make chapters my readers will laugh at, cry at, you name it. They're really the reason I got through the hardships on my first story.

—☆—

You really faced it well. Your hardwork paid off too. Was there any author who motivated you in writing? Like inspiration?

Hmmm let’s see, that’s a difficult one! If I’m being honest, not really. In my case I used BTS as my inspiration since they were the base of all my characters. My real inspiration however are my readers. They give me the determination to study for hours and read through writing books and try to better myself for them as a writer :)

—☆—

You really have a good bond with your readers. Did your readers contact you or try and motivate you personally some times?

My readers are honestly my everything, they’re the very lifeblood of my stories :) My readers contact me all the time, I’ll see cute little messages from them telling me how much they love my stories and what a good writer they think I am. What I love though is when they tell me they were able to relate to my story whether it be the past, or the current situation the character is in. Personally life is a strife all in itself, so if you can find a safe space where you can sit down and read a story that to me is the greatest cathartic experience possible.

—☆—

They are really cute!! Do you have any other hobby aside writing?

Yes actually! I’m an anime artist! I love watching anime shows and drawing the characters! I’ve been doing anime art for about 12 years now :) I was 11 when I became very enthralled with the art style, though I’ve been watching anime since I was 3 years old!

—☆—

Oh my! That's a thrilling hobby. Do you do it professionally or is it just a hobby?

It’s just a hobby! Where I live there aren’t any colleges or anything that allow you to do it professionally, and I have a shoulder injury that prevents me from drawing for long long hours or days, so now it’s just a fun hobby! :)

—☆—

Take care about the shoulder injury! What's your aim on wattpad right now?

My goal on Wattpad, is to honestly shoot for the stars. One day I would love to be able to join the Wattpad Stars program and be a part of that community. Since I was a child I have been writing stories and coming up with stories, so one day it would be nice to step out of my comfort zone and write a story that isn’t Fanfiction, but show my readers that I can be successful with their love and make new characters they can fall in love with. I still have a lot of work to do before I get there, but honestly with my readers I do believe anything is possible :)

—☆—

Hoping for that success soon! All the best!! Is there something you would like to share to the readers of this interview or your fans to end the interview?

Of course! Honestly through my life I haven’t seen much of togetherness when it comes to friends or getting along with others. I’ve always been a wallflower lost in my own dreams and walking my own path which can be lonely. But with my readers at my side I have people that it doesn’t matter if I’m feeling down, they’re right there. I actually feel like I have a community of people that all have the same interests and can come together to enjoy the same things. I don’t feel so alone with my readers and honestly they have made all of my dreams come true. With every vote, comment, and like they warm my heart and fill it with so much love. I know that with them, there’s no limit to where we can go :)

—☆—

With this we end our interview. Thank you for joining me and sharing your time for this interview. Hoping to see more and more creations by you.

Thank you so much for this wonderful opportunity! I’ll tell my readers to watch out for the interview!!

—☆—

-from Kpop house studio-