Hustle

K-pop groups with more than one rapper are easy to fall in love with, as the different rapping styles and flows can create something truly magical. While the greatest vocalists are able to deliver beautiful ballads and breathtaking covers, rap lines often surprise us with amazing unit tracks.

Check out these unique songs performed by the rappers of our favorite K-pop groups!

BTS – “BTS Cypher Pt. 4”

If you need a confidence boost, it’s time to listen to the latest addition to the epic list of high-quality hip-hop releases by BTS’s rappers! RM, Suga, J-hope are known as some of the strongest rap lines in today’s K-pop world, and they are not afraid to show us their confidence in their abilities.

BIGBANG – “Zutter”

GD & TOP is a powerful duo, and this list would be incomplete without them. The two rappers and childhood friends spoiled us with a couple of real club bangers, but “Zutter” is also worth a listen with the edgy vibes of the song and the crazy music video.

SEVENTEEN – “Check-In”

It’s easy to have more than one incredibly gifted rapper if your group consists of 13 members. The hip-hop unit of SEVENTEEN has released numerous mixtapes to demonstrate their talent and the effortlessly cool “Check-In” became a fan favorite in no time.

MONSTA X – “BeMyFriend

The light melody and the sweetness of the MV is probably not what you first expected from MONSTA X’s rapper line, but “BeMyFriend” is a perfect summer jam. Don’t we all want to be besties with Jooheon and I.M?

iKON – “Anthem”

Double B is always on point when it comes to rapping, and the infamous duo got the chance to showcase their talent and chemistry in “Anthem.” The high-energy track is as catchy as possible and the hot verses prove why we love iKON’s rappers so much.

NCT 127 – “Mad City”

It’s not every day SM artists release hip-hop tracks with strong rap verses, but Mark and Taeyong from NCT 127 set the bar really high with “Mad City.” They know how to spit fire, yet the lyrics blend smoothly with the beat.

Is you're favourite rap song not in this list? Then do tell us what it is in the comments!

sources: soompi, twitter, youtube

-Reporter Aroo